Video Sagurare Otome The Animation [Bootleg]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
195658.jpg

Overview:
Akihiro and Yuzuki are a newlywed couple. Problem is, Akihiro's been working too hard and hasn't been spending much quality time with his wife. Can Yuzuki remain faithful despite being sexually frustrated? Well if she did, we wouldn't have this hentai.
(courtesy of HentaiHaven)​

Original Developer: &
Producer:
Censorship: Nope
Language: English subbed
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: .mp4
Length: 17m 27s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Sagurare_Otome_The_Animation.mp4.png

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Technically she did remain faithful since it was rape & she didn't consent to any of it. That said though, why she never even bothered telling her husband that the guy was trying to molest her or even distanced herself from him, I'll never understand. Though then again, the Japanese are fucking weird & logic seems to have no place in their culture as far as the plots in these types of content are concerned.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Technically she did remain faithful since it was rape & she didn't consent to any of it. That said though, why she never even bothered telling her husband that the guy was trying to molest her or even distanced herself from him, I'll never understand. Though then again, the Japanese are fucking weird & logic seems to have no place in their culture as far as the plots in these types of content are concerned.
Wasn't it blackmail with woman consent ?
IIRC she worked as masseur but she did give erotic massage to husband co-worker / boos ? After his husband invited him over same day she was afraid that her husband will find out. In the end, bathroom shower, she did enjoyed it.

Don't read to much into plot, I stopped doing it long time ago, because half of those hentai doesn't make common sense.
One could argue that this is similar situation to one where wife is physically abused by husband and doesn't do anythign about it and usually even defend assailant.

Also, and this is something that I seen on multiple occasions, in JP people keep their problems to themselves. Doesn't matter if there is huge tragedy in You personal life when You go to work You don't talk about it. Usually such people go to EN classes just to talk their problems with teachers as there is more open atmosphere. So maybe this is cultural thing ?

Taking into consideration wester "stories" I would assume that working as pizza delivery man is best work in the world as they usualy get laid and to gorgeous woman :)

PS. Also isn't it NTR ?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Wasn't it blackmail with woman consent ?
IIRC she worked as masseur but she did give erotic massage to husband co-worker / boos ? After his husband invited him over same day she was afraid that her husband will find out. In the end, bathroom shower, she did enjoyed it.

Don't read to much into plot, I stopped doing it long time ago, because half of those hentai doesn't make common sense.
One could argue that this is similar situation to one where wife is physically abused by husband and doesn't do anythign about it and usually even defend assailant.

Also, and this is something that I seen on multiple occasions, in JP people keep their problems to themselves. Doesn't matter if there is huge tragedy in You personal life when You go to work You don't talk about it. Usually such people go to EN classes just to talk their problems with teachers as there is more open atmosphere. So maybe this is cultural thing ?

Taking into consideration wester "stories" I would assume that working as pizza delivery man is best work in the world as they usualy get laid and to gorgeous woman :)

PS. Also isn't it NTR ?
As for "still NTR", I mean yeah, as she had sex with the other guy without any kind of awareness or consent from her husband, but I'm just saying, responding to the description more than anything, it wouldn't count as being unfaithful because she was forced to have sex. Even if we presume "consent via blackmail", it's still rape as she did not want to do it & concent was coerced out of her under duress. As for her decision not to tell the guy "No, back off & get the fuck out of my house", or telling her husband, If that's a Japanese culture thing, it's REALLY fucking stupid & if this is reflective of real Japanese culture, No wonder this shit happens over there. Seems to be a severe deficit of backbones & adequate communication, especially between romantic partners.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
As I wrote earlier don't dig to deep into it.

Did You read / heard of in RL of any woman that got raped and enjoyed it and than seeked assailant to do more kinky stuff (aka. wester "pizza delivery man" kid of situation) ?

I think that this is whole point of this, and NTR, that woman is forced then she starts to enjoy it and at the end hurts current partner and usually leave / cheat with consent / on him.