• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Sacrificial Artifact 0.1a

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Fht2.png

Hello, everyone!

We are a team of junior developers of adults games. We want to introduce you our first project - a Sacrificial Artifact game, created on the RPG Maker MV engine.

The plot of our game tells the story of the Fantasy Kingdom, where the war broke out between Magical Orders in an attempt to capture the precious artifacts. You play as the beginning magician Alice, who had to save one of these artifacts from the enemies of her order.

You would think, what could be worse, then one of the most deadly organizations is hunting you? But misfortunes never come singly - the artifact also contains danger... Which way would Alice choose? Would she be able to resist the temptations of the world, and get out of troubles? Friends and enemies, good and evil, lust and fury, the eternal confrontation between morality and immorality - all this will be waiting for you in the world of Sacrifice an Artifact. The fate of Alice and her order, and maybe even the whole country is in your hands!

ScSA1.jpg ScSA3.jpg ScSA4.jpg

In version 0.1 you can see two H-scenes: bestiality and tentacles, which appear depending on the choice and after loosing the battle (the scene after the defeat also changes, and depends on the lust of the heroine).

We really appreciate your feedback, as we want to make the project as interesting as possible. Please leave your comments in the thread, or our contacts.

Download links:

PC:
MAC:
Patreon:

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
So far very little content, the "pass" you quest to get doesn't appear, but the game doesn't tell you that's the end of the demo. Grinding to get a sex game over scene is a poor idea. The first few losses just show her getting sniffed and licked, you have to keep doing that to finally get a penetration scene. And after each loss you have to go back to the village and sleep. Also still many untranslated conversations.

Possibly the least content I've seen in a game so far, even if it's just a 0.1.

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So far very little content, the "pass" you quest to get doesn't appear, but the game doesn't tell you that's the end of the demo. Grinding to get a sex game over scene is a poor idea. The first few losses just show her getting sniffed and licked, you have to keep doing that to finally get a penetration scene. And after each loss you have to go back to the village and sleep. Also still many untranslated conversations.

Possibly the least content I've seen in a game so far, even if it's just a 0.1.
Soon we will fix the moments where there is no translation. In the next version we plan to introduce 5-6 scenes. Some of them will be available at a lower level of lust, which somewhat smoothes the grind for the continuation of scenes with monsters.

If you give the guard a pass, then you will receive an alert about the end of the demo.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Soon we will fix the moments where there is no translation. In the next version we plan to introduce 5-6 scenes. Some of them will be available at a lower level of lust, which somewhat smoothes the grind for the continuation of scenes with monsters.

If you give the guard a pass, then you will receive an alert about the end of the demo.
I wasn't able to get a pass. I brought the guy his helm, he said here's your pass, she commented that it looked fake. Went to the guard, said "yes" to 'Do you have a pass', and she said Oops, I must have dropped it. The guy giving the pass just says now he can learn to draw portraits. Talking to anyone else didn't solve it. Saw nothing in quests either.

Autuus

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I wasn't able to get a pass. I brought the guy his helm, he said here's your pass, she commented that it looked fake. Went to the guard, said "yes" to 'Do you have a pass', and she said Oops, I must have dropped it. The guy giving the pass just says now he can learn to draw portraits. Talking to anyone else didn't solve it. Saw nothing in quests either.
Indeed, with this there is a small bug that we will fix in the next hotfix along with the translation. Thank you for helping to identify him.