VN Others Completed Sacrament of the Zodiac: The Confused Sheep and The Tamed Wolf [Kuro Irodoru Yomiji]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
logo-4.png

Overview:
Every year, there is a ritual called the “Sacrament”, where they pray and get baptized to the goddess. There is a school saying, that if during this time a person shows one of the twelve zodiac stigmas, they will bring happiness to all. Alissa, who has been chosen as the Princess of the White Sheep, falls in love at first sight with Hitsuji, a recent transfer student. Understanding Hitsuji’s intentions, Alissa is attracted by her strength and awkwardness and decides to accept her.
Mokose Alissa, a first year who is partaking general courses. During the Sacrament, her cheeks showed the stigma of Aries and became the Princess of the White Sheep, believed to be one of the twelve to bring happiness.
Suou Hitsuji, a first year, who transferred to the school. She is shy as well very wary of her surroundings. However, she loves Alissa, who understood her from the beginning and accepted her as she is.
Two months from April. The story about the two is told.

Title: Sacrament no Juunikyuu Midareru Kohitsuji to Tenazuku Ookami
Original Title: サクラメントの十二宮 乱れる仔ひつじと手懐く狼
Alias Title: Sacrament of the Zodiac: The Confused Sheep and The Tamed Wolf
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2014-08-17, English Version 2016-02-04
Developer: Kuro Irodoru Yomiji
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Error Message Fix:
DOWNLOAD
Original Version
Win:
- - - - - -

Uncensored Version
Win:
- - - - -
Thank you superelmo for the torrent links!
layer_2.jpg layer_1.png background.png 75834.jpg 75835.jpg 75836.jpg 75837.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you so much!! I Have been looking for this game FOR SO LONG 3 some months but I only had a picture and some vague memories of a review I read; it was so frustrating since it's name was not forthcoming to my mind. So again I thank you soo much. :3

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Lesbian stuff .. for me?

You shouldn't have.

No .. wait .. yes you should, and you should also find more.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... Strange enough if you visit the Denpasoft site the Visual Novel has the "uncensored" tag. And indeed - If you take a look at the example pictures on that site, you can see these pictures are completely uncensored. However - The game is tagged on this site as "censored" and the images are censored also.

So - Are there two versions? One censored (pixelated) that is downloadable here, and one uncensored that is only available on the Denpasoft site? It seems to me that is likely the the case.

Has anyone more information about this?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the download links and added a few images.

Cheers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Is the updated link the (Denpasoft) uncensored version?
Or is it still the other (mozaic censored) version? So far the only way to get the uncensored version is to buy it on the Denpasoft site, but they don't have Paypal like JAST.

And to Quinx_34: As far as I know (and if you compare the characters) there is no relation to the two "ne no kami the two princess knight of kyoto" games. Those two games have a whole other concept and world building. That world is more related to old mythology than to the religious (Sacrament) roots. That said, I would love to see any relation presented and be nicely surprised. Whatever the case - I would love to see a third part of the kyoto games, that's for sure...

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks a lot! You made my day.
It was always irritating to see the pictures of the uncensored version, only to see when doing this VN all the pics where censored. It's good to have a choice now...