• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
why is the feminizer always female
well no, there is one game , I think Smalltown USA, that u . as a man MC , feminized the son of one of your sluts
och, and the infamous A wife's phone,there is also this possibility to do it although u can do it to your son, from previous marriage

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So does anything ever actually happen in this game or do you just grind corruption and self-feminize?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
well no, there is one game , I think Smalltown USA, that u . as a man MC , feminized the son of one of your sluts
och, and the infamous A wife's phone,there is also this possibility to do it although u can do it to your son, from previous marriage
I wasn't talking about feminizing NPCs, while that in general is more rare, I was making a rhetorical comment about the forced Femdom being far, far more popular in this game genre.

Basically, to anyone looking at the moment, the femdom is forced, the art usually doesn't reflect the feminizing properly, just gives you a pair of tits in many gifs where you might expect a femboy or just gay content far earlier. (To anyone who cares or might not desire that.) Seems stuck or incomplete, progress stalls out in a big way.

Take it easy

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes