EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Аним постер by ElizabethRun.gif

Overview:
No one wants to end on a street of a cruel cyber city. But there is always hope!
S.L.A.T. Foundation is here to help, boy! Sign these papers and we will cure your depression with drugs, body and brain surgeries. You will like it, promise!
How can you repay us for this kindness? With your now-feminine body, of course...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: MilkyNail - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Red fenix

Jan 22, 2023
View attachment 3452340

Overview:
No one wants to end on a street of a cruel cyber city. But there is always hope!
S.L.A.T. Foundation is here to help, boy! Sign these papers and we will cure your depression with drugs, body and brain surgeries. You will like it, promise!
How can you repay us for this kindness? With your now-feminine body, of course...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: MilkyNail - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:

View attachment 3452358 View attachment 3452359 View attachment 3452360 View attachment 3452361 View attachment 3452362 View attachment 3452363
If your idea and game is done right this will became my favorite game asap

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So is this game near finished?
Also, nice art direction for a html game.
Good luck to the dev (y)

Edit: FFS, what a greedy bxxxh dev, It's a bare minimal 'run-able' prototype without any content inside???
Yet the dev hv the audacity to already ask for money???
And the price they ask, is $5, $15, $24 per month??? For almost nothing???

Also, for anyone who's looking for 'gay' content that's not Femboy / Sisification, no need to bother

Last edited:

Veresok

Apr 6, 2019
To be honest I'd rather play as a S.L.A.T. member, and feminize the guy (the actual MC) or someone else...
Why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy? :unsure:

View attachment 3453391
THX for sharing...
I wanted to write the same comment. Alas, everything is the same as always... There are just a negligible number of games with such a route, and the rare additional routes often look like stubs...

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Huh, the images aren't loading for me.
Edit: Nvm, there is an option in the settings to change the images to offline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Actually whocares?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok not a big critique, but im 2 lines in on the introduction and i already feel like i have to say; Please grammer check and read what you write. I can only assume English is not your first language, cause it reads like someone who isnt fluent "Hows your name, again?" that basically saying that "How" was the persons name in the past and they are confirming that they were called how more then once and they are slightly surprised they got named How more then one time. It should be "What is your name again?" no comma needed.

Also "Bad thing she didnt have any insurance level" just makes no sense, im not even sure what its trying to say. The tags appeal to me though, and i always appreciate when art is added on these text based games, so i will definitely keep an eye out. If the grammar gets better while I play ill update this letting you know its just the beginning, but do try to re read what you write to make sure it's cohesive, especially on a introduction as that is what will pull people in, and if done poorly, can make people drop a game/story before they get into it.

Edit: Ok seems like its gotten better after that first part.
But just curious, why is the image of the main character a male with a vagina right at the start of the game?. Im guessing you have the base image connected to the wrong photo asset... Ok i reloaded with the offline photos instead and it fixed that issue, so it much be only when it pulls the images from the online source.

Last edited:

Arabesque

Feb 24, 2021
OK not a big critique, but I'm two lines in on the introduction and I already feel like I have to say: Please grammar check and read what you write. I can only assume English is not your first language, because the dialogue reads like it was written by someone who isn't fluent.
<paragraph spacing added>

"Hows your name, again?" is basically saying that 'How' was the person's name in the past and they are confirming that they were called 'How' more then once and hence are slightly surprised they got named How more then one time <Ed: this sentence is an absolute mess>. It should be "What is your name again?", no comma needed.

Also "Bad thing she didnt have any insurance level" just makes no sense, I'm not even sure what its trying to say. The tags appeal to me though, and I always appreciate when art is added on these text based games, so i will definitely keep an eye out. If the grammar gets better while I play I'll update this letting you know its just the beginning <Ed: letting who know it's just the beginning of what?>, but do try to re-read what you write to make sure it's cohesive, especially on a introduction as that is what will pull people in, and if done poorly <no comma needed here> can make people drop a game/story before they get into it.
Fixed your 'grammer' post for you :rolleyes:. Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

Devs, good stuff so far, getting some Secretary/Repurposing Centre vibes. Pixel art is very well done.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes