(rule 7 clarification)

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
Edit must have been a site derp but my question still stands

on the one hand you have a litteral game on here where children yes children run around play exhibitionist
https://f95zone.to/threads/naked-kinga-game-kids-of-the-arcade-center-v1-00-sakuragi-company.2510/
or where you play a kid that fuck their entire household. including a "kid like " sister and niece
https://f95zone.to/threads/insexual-awakening-v1-0-sex-curse-studio.13421/

but proud father and research into affection is a no no.
either remove the tag all together or clarify your rules.
because rules enforced at a whim are not rules at all that just power tripping in my opinion.

i am really confused about what is and is not allowed on this platform and from comments i have read i think i am not the only one.
and in one of the discussions about the removal i remember one of the admins stating they dont care about the age disclaimer.
so if that is not what is looked at what is?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
You could see Rule 7 like ESRB.

Cartoon bloodshed? Fine, give him a T rating.
Realistic gore? Then give him an M rating.

It all depends on how "childish" the character looks. This rule doesn't really pay attention to the character background itself; it could be a character that goes to the kindergarten, and if they look mature enough and are stated to be +18, then it'll be fine.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
Okey so just to complete the clarification.

If we look at Insexual Awakening and proud father side by side.
they both have characters that look AND act like children in a similar home setting.

Is it the rendering method that saved the first and doomed the latter?
Because you can not with a a straight face that the youngest of Insexual Awakening are not childish.

Maybe add some clear examples for devs. does not need to be public, kinda like a do`s and dont package for those making a game.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
I understand every reason behind ruling in this site, and accept it.
But underage AND realistic prepubescent looking MALE children are the main charachters of 90% of the games... It's not hypocrisy? A male children can rape his mother when she sleeps but if he kisses a schoolmate it's a problem.

P.S.
Ok, the world is not a fair place, I know. But I really HATE the countless "just 18 boys" with fresh water in the brain wandering around in every game. HATE, really.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I understand every reason behind ruling in this site, and accept it.
But underage AND realistic prepubescent looking MALE children are the main charachters of 90% of the games... It's not hypocrisy? A male children can rape his mother when she sleeps but if he kisses a schoolmate it's a problem.
Supposedly the feminists who spam services like cloudflare with emails don't consider men as people so it's fine.

Reactions: parakep