Collection Pinup Rukaisho collection [2021-06-05] [Rukaisho]

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
4a2fd0c2dc2d763467f692364358573b.png

Overview:
Rukaisho is a 2D artist that draws furry art.

Updated: 2021-06-05
Artist: Rukaisho
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 800p
Pictures: 180+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Noice, thanks for the upload.

And super special thanks for organising the folders contents so well, too! As one of those super rare straight furries, it's nice to be able to just not download the m/m folder, and I'm sure the furries here who are purely into dudes like being able to download just that part.

Many thanks, Freaky (y)

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
Rukaisho, huh? Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time... He had a lot of personal issues to work through, but I heard he's making a comeback under another name, remaking an old passion project of his, and doing quite well too from what I've seen.
I actually know who they are, but out of respect of the fact that he's been harassed for being a furry in the past, I'll simply say that if you know you know...

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
Rukaisho, huh? Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time... He had a lot of personal issues to work through, but I heard he's making a comeback under another name, remaking an old passion project of his, and doing quite well too from what I've seen.
I actually know who they are, but out of respect of the fact that he's been harassed for being a furry in the past, I'll simply say that if you know you know...
Yes, I have been following him for a long time and know that he struggled. Glad he's doing a lot better!

Reactions: DarkBlue666

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
The artstyle and skill is great! I can't pin it down yet, and I tend to be out of the loop on most of what goes on behind the scenes for artists, but I respect that you're withholding the name. I'll keep trying to guess.

Reactions: DarkBlue666

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
The artstyle and skill is great! I can't pin it down yet, and I tend to be out of the loop on most of what goes on behind the scenes for artists, but I respect that you're withholding the name. I'll keep trying to guess.
This artstyle will be continued to be posted on Rukaisho's Furaffinity. He won't change his name.