Ren'Py RubyRed Trainer: A BDSM RWBY Parody Trainer [v0.03.0] [Fatbot]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
if you need help with the Mac builds, feel free to ask.
is version 0.02.3 final?
You legend!
I've got no Mac so I have NO idea what I'm doing on the Mac front.
Please both feel free to continue, and feel no pressure to keep, deploying unofficial MAC builds.
I shall continue to supply you with butts as a response :D

Busy working on the dialogue for sexy times today, but a post 0.02.3 public build is a ways away yet.

Anyway this butt is just for you!
pixai-1711410651134786740-1.png

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Hello you delightful defilers of derrieres you!
Well a busy day on the less codey and more creative front is starting to fill out the skeleton I'd created.
I'm quite pleased with the ability to get Ruby so riled up and frustrated that she throws a rather adorable little bratty tantrum, , and if you keep her riled up...... well that's to look forward to.
No Devlog post this week, nothing much more than this to report.
But here's a butt, because updates mean butts (it says so in the design brief).
pixai-1711489622103976147-3.png

Reactions: Sgt. M

F1forhalp

SOTD: Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..added to watchlist. guess i'll follow it for a while, curious where it leads to.

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Merry Monday to followers of this project old and new!
you're playing as Ryan Haywood in this game.
Salutatory

....fuuuuuuuuck. Man.... now I feel kinda shitty about some of the content of the game...... what a d-bag he turned out to be.....

Needless to say I was NOT aware of any of this, or tbh anything much about Rooster Teeth since their content started streaming on Cruchyroll as I've not had to use a web browser or their site to access it.

Ruby disapproves!
pixai-1711410266428781193-0.png

The new dialogue content is now all the way up to the deed itself, more details on the writing process (and a butt) over on the Devlog.

Should be one or two more full-day sessions like this before I fire an update out into the cold, indifferent, void, and I've got a Warhammer army to prep for an event (nerd triple threat baby hentai, Warhammer, and programming!), so I likely won't be putting much time into this outside of my dedicated day/week until that's looking good.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Monday! Monday!! Monday!!!
Another Monday, another non-update update closer to new content.
So progress report;
We've gotten the tone setting dialogue for some good old fashioned hot-doggery sorted, the responses to various levels of Ruby assbruise-edness, and the initial application/denial/or refusal of some lube.
All that's left is the meat and two veg of the actual butt-poundings themselves, which..... there's 10 different dialogues depending on how much getting sausage slid between her buns hurts poor little Ruby (and how much we're trying to make it).
And then after that the application of "special sauce", and a bit of post coital dialogue.
These will all need at least framework skit-style stuff to make room for real art later, some very basic "plap" and "thwap" effects, etc.
But we're well on our way to busting our first nut with Ms Rose.
Huzzah!
Weekly updates mean a low-effort AI butt, and since we've paid Ruby SO much attention lately I though poor Glynda might be feeling left out.
Unfortunately her and the MC still aren't getting along......
Musings and a follow-up butt of everyone's favourite 49 year old (yep, you read that right, canonicially Glynda is bordering on GMILF territory) over on the Devlog.
pixai-1716198493968080637-0.png

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
"Oh look, it's that tubby robot with ANOTHER non-update, when are we getting new game content dammit?"

Yes yes my darlings, soon, soon....... but not today.
A productive coding day has delivered a completed sex act.
You can now do one of the kinds of Ruby Hotdogging from beginning to end and it even levels up with new dialogue the more she gets good at it!
And there's options to bust your nut between the cheeks or sprayed over them!
That's honestly good news, because it's laid the groundwork for everything else that's to come and the remaining load of branches, based on tone of behaviour and how beat up Ruby's ass is before you get started, can now be developed using that as a foundation.
Huzzah!
It's Monday, and I did coding, so butt..... right? U remember something about butts being important.
This is one of the rejects for the placeholder images I've made in PixAi for the sex pixs (that's right it'll have NSFW images when it's updated).
Still placeholders tho.
Some thoughts, and another butt, over in the Devlog
pixai-1718691488164580222-0.png

Reactions: Sgt. M

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
OK, last one I promise!
Another fruitful day of typing has landed us with an ALMOST complete sex section.
just need to finish off a couple of blocks of dialogue and the post-sex stuff.
Then I'll drop the bughunt version for you guys while I do the polishing and stuff that I've been mentioning over at the Devlog.
As always AI generated butts have snuck into the posts, the way butts are known by all to sneak......
pixai-1721717574608108942-3.png

jwagne51

Aug 9, 2022
Considering all the butts will you make it possible to have her be a "technical virgin" to the end of the game?

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Considering all the butts will you make it possible to have her be a "technical virgin" to the end of the game?
What sexual stuff you do with Ruby will be entirely up to you, and Ruby starts the game not having had sex, so yes!
Although since Ruby has some control over how you reward her you will be sticking fingers in there, but that's still "technical virgin" right?

Reactions: jwagne51

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
We're finally here!
Ok, so our first sex act is wedged between rewards/punishment and aftercare.

And as befits the butt obsessed tone of my postings so far, it's hotdogging time!

At this stage I've only created the content to convince Ruby to go along with it through either Trust or her own Horniness, but in later updates there will be pathways allowing Ruby to be threatened (using Punishment), coerced (Using the results of your training), or just straight up forced (remembering that of course force here is CNC) into doing what the Main Character wants.

Ruby can get better at sex acts when she enjoys doing them, changing the dialogue and descriptions the more times she's had enjoyable sessions. Or you can set out to make sure the experience is a selfish one.

Since you're going to be pounding away at Ruby's butt, how badly spanked it currently is will have an impact on how much she can enjoy it.

Try spanking ruby more or less before hand to change that up, she also heals a bit every day so a while without spankings and that backside will be pristine again (good old Aura).

She also has a pain threshold which rises when she enjoys her spankings, so that impacts how much she enjoys things too.

All in there's two hidden stats; Ruby's horniness & pain threshold, that can change the dialogue here.

Get them all up really high (with lots of spankings, orgasms, and so on) and enjoy Painslut Ruby, who will orgasm no matter how harshly you treat her both here and elsewhere and will ask for some frankly perverted things as rewards too :D

I know it's almost all SFW sprites and deeply NSFW text right now, but there's a shed-load of content buried behind increasing Ruby's invisible stats. All in this game now has 3430 pieces of written dialogue and description now!

Anyway, enough of my rambling here's an (admittedly bughunty) UPDATE!!!!

Pop on over to the Devlog and help me decide which direction to take the next phase of development!

Do you hear that, sounds like an Update Butt. It was an update butt, one ready for testing!
pixai-1723786417390401259-2.png

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Red Like Roses (Ruby's theme) and... bondage ropes... Yeah, it sounded a lot better in my head.
You took a shot man, and it would have seemed very clever to me if I'd known, I just didn't know any of the song names from the show (see it, liked it enough to watch it all, but not fan enough for deep-dives).

Just for you, if I ever tie Ruby up I'll make sure it's with red ropes :D

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote