D

Deleted member 30238

just tried the female playthrough in th real world v 0.32 and it's unplayable need to replace
if AlrunaRW=9 or (AlrunaRW>=7 and money>=800000) and hour>=21: gt 'RamonaRM', '1' with
if AlrunaRW=9 or (AlrunaRW>=7 and AlrunaRW<9 and money>=800000) and hour>=21: gt 'RamonaRM', '1'
or the event keeps triggering making it impossible to go home

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone has a save file were i can almost have sex with my daughter(inna) because i already bought her a car then an apartment and when i bought her an apartment all i can do is feel her ass and give her money. i kept giving her money multiple times. i just want a save file that were i can have sex with my daughter(inna).

D

Deleted member 22113

can someone make a torrent for 33 or start seeding 32 its way too big and mega wont let me download

Antimus

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone has a save file were i can almost have sex with my daughter(inna) because i already bought her a car then an apartment and when i bought her an apartment all i can do is feel her ass and give her money. i kept giving her money multiple times. i just want a save file that were i can have sex with my daughter(inna).
Here you go. First scene that gives you control. The money in the save was just so I could get to the point for you in a few minutes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
it seems that when i try to open the file, my computer cant seem to find a way to open it, so i was wondering if there was something else needed rather than just the file to open it.
Try 7zip or winzip. Extract and then play the game. You might need to download the qsp player as well.

SwiftyShift

Mar 25, 2018
It seem when i try to open ether of the files (rubedo.qproj & rubedo.qsp) my computer cant find a way to open it through, so is there another program and/or file needed to open these files.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote