EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:
This is a modified version of Albedo that describes the events that take place after that game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-28
Release Date: Unknown
Developer: Rubedogames (Russian) - (Russian) - (Russian)
Censored: No
Version: 0.33.4.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Requires Quest Soft Player to run game: Link

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
English QSP: - -

Thanks to abeceda for the share!

Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
After doing paperwork for a week, I get a message about needing to spend 5 days at the facility. Anyone have any idea what/where the facility is?

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
How do you get the daughter? I've been giving money and intervened when she was having sex with the boyfriend. And then spanked her. What's the next step?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you get the daughter? I've been giving money and intervened when she was having sex with the boyfriend. And then spanked her. What's the next step?
keep giving her money until she ask about her own apartment and ferrari.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
what is this game about..can we live in both worlds,is there a story or its just random stuff or is you nail daughter its over..

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
what is this game about..can we live in both worlds,is there a story or its just random stuff or is you nail daughter its over..
You can't live in both worlds at the same time. I've only played our world stuff cause I'm not a fan of the animated world in this game but once you cross over you can choose how to live your life

Reactions: Ted

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@ thanks will try the game and then reply....hope its good

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
So, how do I get the daughter?
I give her money every day, started with 10k and now it's 20k.
Disturbed her with her bf and slapped her.
But no more progress, do I need to trigger something? If yes when, where and what?
Very rarely I see her in the club when I'm dancing but I can't do anything, only try not to be noticed or quit dancing.

Please can anybody help me?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
But no more progress, do I need to trigger something? If yes when, where and what?
Very rarely I see her in the club when I'm dancing but I can't do anything, only try not to be noticed or quit dancing.

you have to keep giving her money until she asks for a ferrari after that the next day she will ask for an apartment but you have to make sure you are horny

kukurrutu

Aug 8, 2016
Parnso said:

you have to keep giving her money until she asks for a ferrari after that the next day she will ask for an apartment but you have to make sure you are horny
So i went horny to her room and she ask me for the apartment, and i still have only two options to give her the apartment or not. After that she goes to her new place, and i can keep giving her money on her living room but cant talk to her at the beedrom, was that what it was supposed to happen?. I have to say that after that the next 60 days i spent in prison werent that much fun, will she be there when i get out?, What happens when you go free?.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote