RPGMaker Trans problem

MaChand

Aug 1, 2020
I'm currently using RPGMakerTrans v4.5 to translate an H-game from its english version to a spanish translation. The game is mostly translated already, however I have run into a technical problem.

The problem is that there is some text in-game which does not appear in the editable .txt files I got by extracting a patch with RPGMakerTrans and thus I cannot translate them nor I can change them in any way.

The first kind of text I'm unable to translate is the party member's names which appear during the combat menu. Some of those have to be translated and I'm unable to.
The second kind is scrolling text. This happens in two instances: In the credits and when speaking to a certain NPC. In both of those instances the text will scroll up from the bottom of the screen to the top. This text does not appear anyway in the patch files created in RPGMakerTrans.

I've also tried using Translator++ but for some reason it won't work on my computer.

Is there any way to translate those instances of text?

Also, unrelated question, would it be okay to post this translation on this site once is finished despite the fact that it would be a spanish translation?