Tool RPGM Ren'Py rpgm2renpy - A RPGMaker "emulator" in RenPy

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Sorry for being such a newbie, but, how do i install the port??? Or how do I use it???
This thread primarily exists as an index of the individual port threads, which all have downloadable RenPy versions of each game that don't require any special installation.

The git repo / rpgm2renpy code in the OP is mostly here in case I get hit by a bus and someone wants to take over this work.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Is it possible to do Farmer's Dreams?
I've looked into it a little bit, and I'm thinking probably not. Farmer's Dreams is one of those games that makes so many customizations with menus and such on top of the basic RPGMaker code that it would take a lot of custom effort to make it work.

I also have a preference to work on completed games first instead of in-progress ones to avoid having to deal with a game that's still changing.

But who knows, never say never I guess.

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you very much
I aleralr played all games but I want to try again because they are my favourites.

Could u plz inform when u r going to realease other games

May 31, 2018
Thank you for your awesome work sir. I hope "My new life" (in the popular games section) could be remake to, RPGM is truly pain :(

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Hey @selectivepaperclip is it ok to ask for an update on your games i'm really excited for iccreations games
It's probably going to be a month or so because I can't commit a lot of time to it in the very near future.

I have a version that is technically completable but I wanna be sure it's a little more foolproof before I release so I don't have to deal with a flood of bugs :)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's probably going to be a month or so because I can't commit a lot of time to it in the very near future.

I have a version that is technically completable but I wanna be sure it's a little more foolproof before I release so I don't have to deal with a flood of bugs :)
that's fine take your time

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes