Tool RPGM & WOLF Translator (Early Alpha)

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I found a tool that lets you translate any rpg maker (vx, mv, xp, etc) or any wolf game with just few clicks. Im not the owner of this tool but im just sharing it with you. Translating a game is just as simple as few clicks and waiting few minutes. You can use it to do a quick real tranlation (since this one is a machine translation but it can be used to do a real manual tranlation faster than usual)

Here is a link to the tool page:

And if you are lazy here a direct link, but i really think you need to support the dude that made this tool since its awsome.

TOOL ->

EDIT-----> NEWEST VERSION <-----

PATREON OF THE DEVELOPER: (there is a beta version for patreons in here so if anyone wants to become his patreon and share a link with the forum let me know)

LINKS OF HOW TO USE IT:

I already tested it with this game:
the only problem i got is that some of the text go out of the text box and some text in the menu may or may not be over some other text (depends on the game) but hell its a free tool and an easy way to translate so no complains here :p enjoy!

EDIT: ATM is working for me on the MV games but for some reason it doest "export" the data of wolf and other type of rpgmaker games (like vx) but the creator claims it works with any other rpgmaker game but still on alpha version

EDIT 2: Since its and early alpha it does give some bugs in some games (not all) like in this game: it translate it at 98% (exept title and few names) but it breaks the first fight and the enemy cannot die) but if you use a save in wich you already won that fight all works) so again ITS AN EARLY ALPHA and expect bugs.

david cee

Jun 4, 2017
maybe you or somebody who knows how to use this tool well can upload it with some translated games?
the tool seem nice but buggy as u said so.
anyway Thanks for sharing! :)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So the title of your thread is very misleading. You can't translate ANY game with this, as it doesnt support Unity, Renpy, UE4, etc

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
So the title of your thread is very misleading. You can't translate ANY game with this, as it doesnt support Unity, Renpy, UE4, etc
But it never said that it can translate ANY game, it only said RPGM

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
well i did specify that it translates rpgmaker and wolf games at the post itself, but its true that the title didnt said that, but again maybe we can add wolf games also in the title (i havent been able to translate wolf games, well it does translate them since i can see all translated in the program itself but when i try to export it to the game it never copies it)

maybe you or somebody who knows how to use this tool well can upload it with some translated games?
the tool seem nice but buggy as u said so.
anyway Thanks for sharing! :)
here is the patch for the first game it translated (it only took around 4 minutes)

this is the game wich is machine translated
(the game isnt that good but it was a good test, just copy the contents into the data folder of the game wich is inside de www folder, then overwrite everything inside the data folder with thi files from the zip)

the translation wasnt perfect since the text goes over other text in the main menu but its playable, you can somewhat know what to do all the time)

And if you want to pirate the game you can get it in here: but use addblocker and a popup blocker if you want to be safe inside that site or you will be full of adds and popups.

W65

May 31, 2018
This is neat and all, but there is already for this tool.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
I dont know how to translate wolf games. I translate all label then i export but how the fuck i can pack this file to data.wolf?

W65

May 31, 2018
I dont know how to translate wolf games. I translate all label then i export but how the fuck i can pack this file to data.wolf?
I don't think you necessarily have to repack the .wolf file. Try moving the .wolf file somewhere and see if the game will work with loose files. You might have to move the loose file directories (mapdata or whatever) to the right places.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
Well. This program doesnt work with wolf files. After i translate all of them i cant export. Every time if i use zip or folder files this program freeze at 100% or 0 %. Works only when i dont mark lables then i got CDataBase, CDataBase.project, DataBase, DataBase.project. After i change files game crashed at start.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Well. This program doesnt work with wolf files. After i translate all of them i cant export. Every time if i use zip or folder files this program freeze at 100% or 0 %. Works only when i dont mark lables then i got CDataBase, CDataBase.project, DataBase, DataBase.project. After i change files game crashed at start.
Well i havent been able to translate the wolf game i want to, i do get everything in english but when i try to export it doesnt copy anyfiles to the export folder, maybe it does work with wolf but only with some games (the creator claims it does work with wolf so who knows) also there a more up to date version in his patreon, we can only with to someone in here to support him and share the link with us, maybe the new version fixes that.

Reactions: rKnight

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
May u can translate the request game :p
It`s not very stable atm even on the newer versions, many times it translates at 100% games but break some parts of it, so only like 1 in 10 is working atm without problems. Probably in some months it will be able to do it without errors.

BTW this is a link for the newest version (its not my link so credit for cloudz64)

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
how translate wolf game? and, to translate need make data floder right?
Dunno, the ones i have tried it let me go until the game is 100% translated (only the text) but when i try to export those files to the game it never does it, maybe its a but, in theory its just the same as with rpgm games

Gabry

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to translate from English into Italian, but after a while it does not translate any more because it says that I've been banned by google.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, I'm trying to translate from English into Italian, but after a while it does not translate any more because it says that I've been banned by google.
It resets every 24 hours try it in a day and you will be able to continue, its a normal limit.

For the rest, I wont be awnsering any more questions or giving tips about this program cause real life time consuming activities.

Reactions: rKnight and gamiat

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
Hello.
This is a really great tool!
But I have a question:
I already used this tool for RPGMV Games and everything went well.
But how much I try to use in RPGVXACE games it seems that the translation is not done ...
It turns out to be concluded of course, but when I replace the files it is as if the translation had not been made. Only in the program does it appear normally.
As I run the .EXE of the game the Japanese language is still there ...

Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of problem? Is there a solution to this?