Seeking RPGM, good combat?

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
Or at least descent. Sick of speed spacing through combat because it is no challenge at all. The Best I have seen so far are Sierra Lee's games and they weren't that challenging. So what do you got boys, help a brother out.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Try the ScaleGarden games:

There are more, but these two are the only translated ones.
They have a unique combat system, even if they can be pretty easy, once you see through it.
But there's also elite enemies, which are really tough, even if the rest gets somewhat easy.

Reactions: seleucus

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks I'll keep those in mind. One question though how severe is the NTR in the fortress one?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I enjoyed the combat in Incest Adventure, but it was basic turn based stuff with little to do with the plot.

You might try The Proteus Effect. It places you in a scenario where you're trapped in an MMO, uses turn based combat within that world. I didn't get far, but it was a humorous game to be sure.

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
You might try The Proteus Effect.
Seems like something where you'd have to stomach the bender to get at what to me seems like a cool setting. Can't believe that more people don't do stories like that. Real life elements and fantasy at the same time with out having it be cringy suspension of disbelief breaking bullshit. Will be checking it out... when the version numbers get a bit higher.

As a side note I don't fuck with ICC or his clones(or is he a clone of someone else) the incest is always too weak sauce and the games way too much of a linear walkfest. No offence.

Last edited:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Seems like something where you'd have to stomach the bender to get at what to me seems like a cool setting. Can't believe that more people don't do stories like that. Real life elements and fantasy at the same time with out having it be cringy suspension of disbelief breaking bullshit.

As a side note I don't fuck with ICC or his clones(or is he a clone of someone else) the incest is always too weak sauce and the games way too much of a linear walkfest.
I think you're mixing him with Icstor, but both of them could be accused of that in the past. That said Milfy City is pretty great, from Icstor, and while I wouldn't call the incest great in either Incest Adventure or The Artifact, I found the story he told fun in both.

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
think you're mixing him with Icstor, but both of them could be accused of that in the past.
Well it is hard to distinguish clones from each other. So you will have to excuse my little cock up. Regardless the other game you recommended seems much more to my taste, bender or not. so thanks for that.

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks I'll keep those in mind. One question though how severe is the NTR in the fortress one?
There's quite some. You don't see it from the cucked dude's perspective though.