• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Title.png
Currency of Damnation! Demo and Patreon Launch Announcement!

Well the Testers are done with the game! I've decided that this first build should be a public demo to allow people to try out the game. Therefore I am posting it here and publicly on my discord. $5+ Patreons will enjoy early access to the builds as they are created. This build covers the first part of chapter one and includes ..

• The game's introduction and initial placement in the setting.
  • The first Main Story Quest of Chapter 1 (Each chapter will have 4 Main quests each.)
  • The Chapter 1 regions, Yamiko mountains and the Deep Alleys of the Maze.
  • Two City areas populated with NPCs and events.
  • 4 - 6 Hours of gameplay. Depending on your mileage.
  • 8 H-Scenes. Many with custom dialogue depending on optional kinks.
  • A fully implemented recollection room.

Planned for Next Update :

• The second Main Story Quest of chapter 1
  • Full implementation of the brothel girl from the Yamiko mountains. Including story events and 3 H-Scenes.
  • Implementation of the weapon upgrade system.
  • Implementation of the HMPD Bounties.
  • And as many side quests as I can jam into any remaining time allotment!
Download Links :

/

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 1887967
Currency of Damnation! Demo and Patreon Launch Announcement!

Well the Testers are done with the game! I've decided that this first build should be a public demo to allow people to try out the game. Therefore I am posting it here and publicly on my discord. $5+ Patreons will enjoy early access to the builds as they are created. This build covers the first part of chapter one and includes ..

• The game's introduction and initial placement in the setting.
  • The first Main Story Quest of Chapter 1 (Each chapter will have 4 Main quests each.)
  • The Chapter 1 regions, Yamiko mountains and the Deep Alleys of the Maze.
  • Two City areas populated with NPCs and events.
  • 4 - 6 Hours of gameplay. Depending on your mileage.
  • 8 H-Scenes. Many with custom dialogue depending on optional kinks.
  • A fully implemented recollection room.

Planned for Next Update :

• The second Main Story Quest of chapter 1
  • Full implementation of the brothel girl from the Yamiko mountains. Including story events and 3 H-Scenes.
  • Implementation of the weapon upgrade system.
  • Implementation of the HMPD Bounties.
  • And as many side quests as I can jam into any remaining time allotment!
Download Links :

/
why don't you create a game thread?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Since I've done exactly that I will no longer be updating this development thread! If anyone wishes to keep track of the game please follow the main game thread! I'm very much looking forward to any feedback you care to provide.

Game Thread

Reactions: Choo-choo

thehighborn

Nov 14, 2018
i am hardstuck on The beast emerges quest i have gone and talked with the police so i am 1/4 on the quest and i have gone all around the maps pressed on everything run trought he slums and mountain area several times i do not understand what i am missing to continue the mission ?o?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Savenger dan should be in the bottom right corner of the maze he is your next link in the chain. With him and the hmpd spoken to a new npc will appear at the crime scene and direct you to another one in the maze.

I've begun work on a plugin to add bubble indicators to important npc's this shouldn't be an issue after the next build.