Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi everyone, i have a problem ... I load an save, i do the modification, i save and when i load my save nothing change. can you help me please ?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you need to shut off W10 read only function off on the main folder its in.
+ delete the old file you edited

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
befor saving it delete the old 1 you just edited whit the same number but only iff you are using
savegameeditoronline version

Sep 27, 2018
I have to edit the save file of My new Life(Beggarfornet).
Will this tool work for this game cause i couldn't be able to edit the save file of this game yet. Nothing is showing in items tab. I have to edit the variable #315 to true. How can i do it?
thanks

Parimal

Aug 28, 2018
RpgMaker SaveEdit_0.65 is not working properly.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Is there an updated version as it is not giving me the option to edit switches and variables when playing zombie's retreat.

Reactions: Tongas

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Oh well ... it works for 'Begger of net; My New Life' but everything is in Spanish sooo.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
i get this problem with rpgmakersaveedit 0.65 edited save 1 file went 'save and exit' started the game load the file changes are registered but i can not save over the save 1 file nor can i cut/paste or delete it outside the game or open it again with rpgmakersaveedit 0.65 the cut/paste and delete say it can't be done because it is open in rpgmakersaveedit even though i closed the editor and editor gives me some mistake reading

"System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'P:\Peasant's Quest v1.32\www\save\file1.rpgsave' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.FileSystem.FileAdapter.OpenReadWrite()
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.Create(IFile file)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.MainWindow..ctor(IFile file)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.App.OnStartup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)"

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
When I open a save editor (rpgm) nothing shows, is it because its limited on certain games or its because im missing something?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
There is an update of Save Editor

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
The listed save editors don't seem very good. I tried the RPGM cheat menu with a variable editor, and that worked fairly well.

I also found a new tool. I would only recommend it if you know what you are doing since there's some talk of virus detection false positives, but I found this tool with a save editor to be better.

It has some quirks though. You don't want to load current project probably because it doesn't seem to work well. I drag the files in. I also use Save As instead of Save. When you save in-game on a slot that you were editing, I think you have to click reload and drag the file back.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
The listed save editors don't seem very good. I tried the RPGM cheat menu with a variable editor, and that worked fairly well.

I also found a new tool. I would only recommend it if you know what you are doing since there's some talk of virus detection false positives, but I found this tool with a save editor to be better.

It has some quirks though. You don't want to load current project probably because it doesn't seem to work well. I drag the files in. I also use Save As instead of Save. When you save in-game on a slot that you were editing, I think you have to click reload and drag the file back.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes