Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dodgingnoir

Feb 11, 2022
program shut down with error about java script yeah? like my reply above? try toybox for rpgm this one work on MV but a bit complicated like item dont have names and items you dont have in inventory dont shown at all. you must add them manualy and know ther ID for it to work. ID in data folder in item.json at least that help me mod inventory in MV game.
small tip for changes to apply done all changing > smash save all files in left corner > smash save botton in upper middle > go to codded wiew of save > go to simple mod again > smash save as > rewrite your save. ( better have back up before doing it)
i think toybox dont work because i try save many times but save game keep being same without changes. until i try switch between simple/coded modes its helped me to save changes.
Thank you very much! toybox worked

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is it just me or the entire body disappears when I try to make characters pose their backs? And if a female character receives oral, the entire character besides their hair disappears?

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
Hello
I have a question
How to i run it on Unix-like system? I tried with lutris bottle and steam GE proton but all almost not working and i need help

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes