Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Hm, that's not a game I play. Comment from the author about 0.65:

I have added support for the latest version of MV.

Switch and variable editing is kind of broken since they've figured out that they don't need to ship names for these with the finished game.

I assume this means the editing possibilities are limited by what the game creator allows. But maybe someone with knowledge of the engine can chime in at this point.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
thats not a finished game ,its MV game and was fully working with 0.63 oh btw do you have 0.64 ?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
googled RPG Maker save editors, found this:
It's not a save editor but it's a cheat menu that works in game.
Honestly I can't remember what the save editor I had was called but it was probably the best fucking thing ever as It actually worked. Maybe an older version of one of the ones we had on here ( I mean for MV, VX and VX Ace) but I don't want to deal with Notepad++ and the other save editor doesn't work.

works well, Installation guide is either missing some steps due to the creator's error and/or I didn't do the obvious thing. I realized my mistake and fixed it, just merge the www file (create duplicates) that comes with the cheat menu and then run the cheat menu.exe and then delete/store the files elsewhere and play your game. Pressing the number 1 activates the menu, it accepts both the number options and mouse input. Default it's in the top left of the screen, pressing tilde(`) changes the location from top left to top right to bottom right to bottom left to center of the screen.

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
googled RPG Maker save editors, found this:
It's not a save editor but it's a cheat menu that works in game.
Honestly I can't remember what the save editor I had was called but it was probably the best fucking thing ever as It actually worked. Maybe an older version of one of the ones we had on here ( I mean for MV, VX and VX Ace) but I don't want to deal with Notepad++ and the other save editor doesn't work.

works well, Installation guide is either missing some steps due to the creator's error and/or I didn't do the obvious thing. I realized my mistake and fixed it, just merge the www file (create duplicates) that comes with the cheat menu and then run the cheat menu.exe and then delete/store the files elsewhere and play your game. Pressing the number 1 activates the menu, it accepts both the number options and mouse input. Default it's in the top left of the screen, pressing tilde(`) changes the location from top left to top right to bottom right to bottom left to center of the screen.
thats only for MV

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can't edit switches and variables with the current version anyone have a older version?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can't edit switches and variables with the current version anyone have a older version?
Uploaded it.
Weird.. this was posted on ULMF concerning 0.6.5 changelog..
"I have added support for the latest version of MV.

Switch and variable editing is kind of broken since they've figured out that they don't need to ship names for these with the finished game."

Guess that means the most recent version of MV broke the program's ability to edit switches and variables??

Reactions: jackkane

setu7700

May 8, 2017
after installing new windows 7 i cant open save editor. app crashing problem . any help for me?

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
The save editor for rpgmaker doesn't work with:
:( Sadly.

HumblePumpkin

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to change player position in a saved game? I'm playing a RPG Maker XP game and my character got stuck and can't do anything about it. If someone familiar with the file structure of .rxdata files knows where it is in the file, I can edit it myself with a hex editor.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is there a version that will work with
i have tried the editors in OP and saveeditonline, but neither work

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
is there a version that will work with
i have tried the editors in OP and saveeditonline, but neither work
You can use Cheat Engine for it (Value*2+1) i know it's a bit late my response.....

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i got a better option i have a XP and VXace and MV editors

SGedit is the XP save editor
RpgMakerSaveEdit is the VXace save editor
RPGMV is MV save editor

and delete the rar that is inside becausse that should be in there
Multiplayer for Eu Truck simulator 2

Reactions: Gabaw
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes