Tool RPG Maker MV Decryptor

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
An app made by Silica&Pina. It works to extract the game data and also decrypt the .rpgmvp extension on the images and data that blocks you from editing the game with rpg maker mv engine. Not sure if it works with games still boxed mode(those giant packs with single .exe file, i use another decryptor to extract those then this one to turn the files back into images and so).

Using as sample Fallen
Before Extraction:
After Extraction:
Maps and Data now appear on editor:

Just on side note my process of decryption MV games: Are they boxed?(giant single .exe file). If yes use "EnigmaVBUnpacker", it can be found with google(latest version), it'll extract the game to the default usual folder... if after extraction pictures and data is already read-able by the engine, u can edit there already, if not visible on the engine, needs to use this new decryptor by Silica to be able to edit entire maps and so(and also see the images extracted if want).

Download:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Unfortunately link is dead
Are u sure? it's up for me in my side, or at least i can look at the developer directory normally... may be blocked in country or something, or blocking vpn if u using(try a vpn to acess or something to confirm).

Reactions: ubermak

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
i get cannot launch script "gui.py" on execution (after selecting game folder) windows 10x64 and i have both python 3.8 and 2.7 installed (both 32-bit)

Reactions: Kayrn

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Based on python 2.7 (ancient version, same as renpy). Time to get this updated???

lokipeste

Jan 30, 2018
But, one question. I wanna play the scene but outside the game, and with this apps I get the pictures from the trnsition from the video scene... I would like to extract or play the scene with sound. Do you know other app or t¡something?? Thanks anyway.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
An app made by Silica&Pina. It works to extract the game data and also decrypt the .rpgmvp extension on the images and data that blocks you from editing the game with rpg maker mv engine. Not sure if it works with games still boxed mode(those giant packs with single .exe file, i use another decryptor to extract those then this one to turn the files back into images and so).

Using as sample Fallen
Before Extraction:
After Extraction:
Maps and Data now appear on editor:

Just on side note my process of decryption MV games: Are they boxed?(giant single .exe file). If yes use "EnigmaVBUnpacker", it can be found with google(latest version), it'll extract the game to the default usual folder... if after extraction pictures and data is already read-able by the engine, u can edit there already, if not visible on the engine, needs to use this new decryptor by Silica to be able to edit entire maps and so(and also see the images extracted if want).

Download:
Link is dead.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
where's the download button can't find it in the page
maybe adblock on.....
i already upload it directly to allowed filehost (mediafire), but they deleted my files somehow
so i uploaded it again to mediafire and "mask" the files with reshare.pm so no one can report the files.

and how to download i think it's straight forward.... click > download > done.....

GuyShisuiden09b

Dec 13, 2017
Link is dead.
the link is dead can anyone pls upload again
I found the new link by pure chance, when I opened the exe Hazurasu shared, it asked if I wanted to update and it shows the link to a website I ASSUME is where the Decrypter is being hosted now, seems like the creator most likely moved repository but didn't mention anywhere on the old one I guess?? Not Sure if I can post links since it might get removed like Hazurasu post but its found in "gitlab.com BlackYuzia rpgmv-decryptor / releases" look it up yourself, can confirm the Decrypter worked for me on Fallen makima game but it was a bit confusing to get it to work

-->> basically you open the Decrypter in the same folder the Game.exe is and it will open a cmd menu asking if you want to extract the whole folder or just images, in my case I wanted to mod/Edit the game so I extracted the whole folder directory(first option) to open it in mv editor. apparently can also extract RPG MAKER MZ files, you navigate with arrow keys and use "ENTER" key to confirm, then it will ask which file types you want to extract and you select each with space bar.

After the extract is done BACK UP the original rpgmvo/rpgmvp files just incase! unless you know what your doing or is what you want to do because for me the game would not launch after I deleted them, I don't know if it applies to every RPGMV game but I made a back up so I got everything back.

Now you can put the extracted WWW folders on the WWW Game folder, it still lets me edit the game or view the extracted files so I think it works fine...
1707690027891.png
I have no idea how to get it to work without the rpgmvp files in the game folder.. you would have to ask someone that actually knows how to use it
EDIT: OK I am dumb apparently all I needed to do was open system.json of the game on a text editor like notepad++ and change the "encryption" key lines that say something like "hasEncryptedImages" and change them from True to False then save it so the game won't load the rpgmvp files instead of the extracted files.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrDerpington