Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "Aziien, post: 1423627, member: 13215"] Não há muito que eu possa fazer, você terá que confiar no arquivo ou não baixá-lo, é claro, se você optar por fazer uma exceção em seu av i instar para que você digitalizá-lo manualmente antes de usar.

O jogo é descriptografado? [/ QUOTE]
yes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
[QUOTE = "Aziien, post: 1423627, member: 13215"] Não há muito que eu possa fazer, você terá que confiar no arquivo ou não baixá-lo, é claro, se você optar por fazer uma exceção em seu av i instar para que você digitalizá-lo manualmente antes de usar.

O jogo é descriptografado? [/ QUOTE]
yes
Then try and install it manually.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Theres not much i can do, you will have to either trust the file or not download it, ofcourse if you choose to make an exception in your av i urge you to scan it manually before use.

Is the game decrypted?
Thx for reply. I don't know why but only .exe version is working on game called "Dilmur".

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hi there!

I have some idea(s) for your tool, if you developer of course.
That ideas can help do better your tool, maybe :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, and any thanks for your sugguestions, i have been thinking of adding the custom naming for some time now, but havent gotten around it yet.

Also hotkeys is a good idea but i would have to consider it could potentially break every second game with custom key bindings, but i will definetly look into it.

Reactions: umwm and Extra Lewd

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
First issue is that none exe version cause black screen when i open the game.. nothing happens and i had to close it. But when i install none exe version manually (not with ...Installer.vbs) , it works. I guess it copies the code to the wrong place because i found the right place at my 3rd try and yes at my first 2 try , i faced the exact same issue (black screen)
Second issue is that i cannot see "variables" at some of the games like "Vis Major Awakening" or "Farmer's Dream". I do see "variables" option at left side of the window but there is nothing at right side of the window. (Just a white blank page). It is same for "weapons", "armors" and "items" options.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
First issue is that none exe version cause black screen when i open the game.. nothing happens and i had to close it. But when i install none exe version manually (not with ...Installer.vbs) , it works. I guess it copies the code to the wrong place because i found the right place at my 3rd try and yes at my first 2 try , i faced the exact same issue (black screen)
Second issue is that i cannot see "variables" at some of the games like "Vis Major Awakening" or "Farmer's Dream". I do see "variables" option at left side of the window but there is nothing at right side of the window. (Just a white blank page). It is same for "weapons", "armors" and "items" options.
Yes, apolegies for not answering, theres some problems with the vbs installer, i recommend installing it manually or with the exe. As for the issue with the variables, that is because the games variables has been compressed, you can follow this guide to decompress it then you should be able to see variables and the other.

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, apolegies for not answering, theres some problems with the vbs installer, i recommend installing it manually or with the exe. As for the issue with the variables, that is because the games variables has been compressed, you can follow this guide to decompress it then you should be able to see variables and the other.
Hey, Thank you for your reply! Yes, i solved my issues with your help. I had to watch a few tutorials since i had no idea what python is but i managed. Thank you again.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for this tool!

I'm using it with Elena's Life 0.25. It hooked into the game.exe without issue (I used the exe installer). It tracks "ELENA'S CORRUPTION" variable well, but I don't think it actually tracks any of the other variables correctly. Not a big deal for me, because I use it for the Open Save and Open Load functionality, which is awesome!

Suggestions:
Add a feature to hide the text bar so you can see the whole screen.
Add the ability to go backward through the game/script/dialogs.

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
This is a cheat tool that i made for RPG Maker MV games. It allows one to cheat while playing the game as it will just open a window beside the original game window. Everything can be changed in it and it will auto update if new values are present.

View attachment 201159
View attachment 201158 View attachment 201157
Features:
Add gold
Set HP / MP / Level
Edit Weapons & Armors and Items from a list of all items, seperated into categories
Edit custom game variables
Edit character cordinates.

Open/close the cheat menu with the 'L' key
I might make it customizeable in the future.

Change-Log:

Setting up translation:

Installation:

please give me your feedback on what to improve.

Thank You! But i dont can update (increase) the corruption points for Elena. I set for example 30, but in the game are no changes. (ver0.25). Can You say, why? Thx!

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thank You! But i dont can update (increase) the corruption points for Elena. I set for example 30, but in the game are no changes. (ver0.25). Can You say, why? Thx!
I might be able to if you actuly told me the name of the game you were trying to do this on?

It might be because it depends on multiple values or something as well.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It would seem something else controls the corruption besides the variable
(Still talking about Elena's Life). Something else controlling the corruption makes sense, since I never see any of the other variables update either, even when the quest that matches the variable is active.

The ELENA's CORRUPTION variable does update as the game goes on, so something is feeding it. Any idea what?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
(Still talking about Elena's Life). Something else controlling the corruption makes sense, since I never see any of the other variables update either, even when the quest that matches the variable is active.

The ELENA's CORRUPTION variable does update as the game goes on, so something is feeding it. Any idea what?
I quickly downloaded the game to have a look, so no i dont really have any idea i can only guess, its either some kind of cookie or its saving using local storage, either way i dont really know.

But i can tell ive seen other games that does the same.

Reactions: Alkasal
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes