Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Dodou

Jan 4, 2022
I appear to have ran into an issue, I installed this on Dungeon with Girl and had to fix the plugins and it worked fine, then I went to translate the System.json and all of that to make it easier for me, but I somehow broke the cheat, I have tried reverting the changes and everything, fresh installs and all that, but nothing has worked. So last resort is to ask for help

In detail, the cheat loads fine, I get in game press L and it seems okay... until I press something else in which it just shows a blank screen where there would be items, weapons, party stats and such.

Though I will note that opening the menu does show all weapons in the game (though useless for this particular game) but clicking to anything else likes armors, items, variables, etc. will break it, after this going back to weapons also shows the blank screen. Opening inventory, adding favorites, adding weapons and opening saves/loads also work. Closing and reopening the menu shows the weapons again, but same story.

(current plugins.js and system.json attached as well as image of what it looks like)

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Hey Aziien,
First thanks a lot for the tool!
Then, a quick question. I sometimes use RPG Maker Events to check what the game wants me to do or what variables I should modify to correct a fuckup, but as it is now I didn't find a way to know what variable name corresponds to say "Variable[430]" in the game code. Is it possible to show, or toggle showing, the variable and switch numbers?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes