Tool RPGM RPG Maker Auto-Translator

NOwen3000

Dec 4, 2018
I've been trying to translate this game ( ), but it keeps reporting that it failed to find the game data file. anyone successful in translating this game?

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
I've been trying to translate this game ( ), but it keeps reporting that it failed to find the game data file. anyone successful in translating this game?
I cant translate everything. Always an error.

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
I'm currently using by

it takes a lot less time than the other translator and also work with rpgmaker MV and Wolf RPG games

i tested on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(on the exe is attached a clip logger that i was using to translate previously, i don't know how to remove so ignore it)

Reactions: Krabe and BigBabs69

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Used translator++ worked fine for a rpg vx ace game,but i can't export a patch for a MV game.
Keeps saying this"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Users\tim\Desktop\New folder\Translator++\www\php\plugins\rmmv\applier.php on line 263 "
anyone know how to fix?

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
Used translator++ worked fine for a rpg vx ace game,but i can't export a patch for a MV game.
Keeps saying this"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Users\tim\Desktop\New folder\Translator++\www\php\plugins\rmmv\applier.php on line 263 "
anyone know how to fix?
Try translating another MV game to see if it give the same error, but probably depend on the game, like the ones by oneone1 wich were encrypted or something

Reactions: BigBabs69

starkiller

Apr 25, 2017
For Tanslator++
do i need to open ports for this? It was working at first but now it don´t connects the autotranslator.
I see no tanslations and only see this message: Click connect button, to connect translator with Translator++ table
I clicked connect button nothing changes. :/

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
For Tanslator++
do i need to open ports for this? It was working at first but now it don´t connects the autotranslator.
I see no tanslations and only see this message: Click connect button, to connect translator with Translator++ table
I clicked connect button nothing changes. :/
if you want to translate automatically use the "batch translation"
the connect button is for looking the translation of individual lines with google translate and atlas

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Finally found another rpg mv game,everyone i downloaded ended up being vx ace.I translated the files same as before then exported,expected the same problem but it exported just fine and the game ran fine.So i'm assuming the other game isn't compatible with the translator,tho it's not a oneone1 game :/

Rapatapa

Nov 23, 2018
I'm currently trying to translate , it's not 100% translated (problems with the font used in-game), but once I launch it and open the menu... *crash*. I guess not all games are compatible with it (as said above). Also tried the translator++, but it gives me some errors, compatibility maybe... Any other good auto-translators, you people know about? :unsure:

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
I'm currently trying to translate , it's not 100% translated (problems with the font used in-game), but once I launch it and open the menu... *crash*. I guess not all games are compatible with it (as said above). Also tried the translator++, but it gives me some errors, compatibility maybe... Any other good auto-translators, you people know about? :unsure:
Do you unpack whole game? Looks like translater unpacks only files for translatio.

bobby99

Oct 13, 2017
Tried to translate a RMVXACE game (RJ213943) using translator++ and everything was translated but after exporting and patching, the game wouldn't even open. Am I doing something wrong or did the translation mess up the scripts?

Help.jpg

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Wow. translate++ is an amazing translator. I have cos ro 3 working in under 5 minutes (though I'm only a few minutes into the game while posting this, so can't fully confirm). The translation quality is ok, but I can make out the sense of what's happening.

It took me a week to translate pregcess zeven using the ruby translator. I had to rewrite the code to parallelize it so that it would go faster, and do all sorts of odd tricks. Even so, it had odd characters and untranslated words.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nothing happens when i try to open a rpgmaker game. no matter version its stuck on loading and it show 0%.
is there any other requirements? should it be installed in a specific folder? im trying Translator++ both 0.11.27 and .11.1
i have tried on vx and mv, in both vx decrypted and normal.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
if you want to translate automatically use the "batch translation"
the connect button is for looking the translation of individual lines with google translate and atlas
Using this i managed to translate a Wolf RPG game, everything is showing up as translated in the program itself. But as soon as i want to extract, nothing happens at all. No matter if i choose zip or folder.

It says Patch files copied to

ALL DONE!

but nothing shows up

I can save the translation.trans but i don't see that helping.

Probably to tired to figured it out atm, will try again tomorrow.

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
nothing happens when i try to open a rpgmaker game. no matter version its stuck on loading and it show 0%.
is there any other requirements? should it be installed in a specific folder? im trying Translator++ both 0.11.27 and .11.1
i have tried on vx and mv, in both vx decrypted and normal.
taken directly from the patreon post:

Requirements:

• Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 ( )
  • Windows 7 SP1 or later
  • 2 GB ram
  • 1 Gb disk space (varies with the game you are working on)
Or try to translate another game

Using this i managed to translate a Wolf RPG game, everything is showing up as translated in the program itself. But as soon as i want to extract, nothing happens at all. No matter if i choose zip or folder.

It says Patch files copied to

ALL DONE!

but nothing shows up

I can save the translation.trans but i don't see that helping.

Probably to tired to figured it out atm, will try again tomorrow.
I also haven't been able to translate succesfully wolf rpg games