Tool RPGM RPG Maker Auto-Translator

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
okay so after few hours to complete, all of it is translated except for dialogue and menu. how am i supposed to know the mission if i don't know the dialogue the npc saying :(. Here's my setting

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
okay so after few hours to complete, all of it is translated except for dialogue and menu. how am i supposed to know the mission if i don't know the dialogue the npc saying :(. Here's my setting
which game engine are you working with

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
which game engine are you working with
RPGMaker VX Ace. The previous game i translated works just fine by translate all the settings but damn it takes about 12 hours to complete. I don't want to translate 100% of the game as long i can understand what should i do in the game.

Reactions: TwoWay232

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
RPGMaker VX Ace. The previous game i translated works just fine by translate all the settings but damn it takes about 12 hours to complete. I don't want to translate 100% of the game as long i can understand what should i do in the game.
well i am no expert but the system option is skipped i think thats the one for the menu check it out

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
Daaamn...
Processed 1433003 lines in 40223.225094 seconds
But on the otherhand my cached translation database has grown now significant.

chsbgl

Mar 10, 2017
sorry to necro but I'm trying to get this to work and after I do the translate all i get is a text file and the game and its data have disappeared what am i doing wrong?

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
sorry to necro but I'm trying to get this to work and after I do the translate all i get is a text file and the game and its data have disappeared what am i doing wrong?
The creator stopped his project and took the translating server down. So atm you can't use this tool.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
so i tried it for a game called fallen- the town of heritage and makina-the blazing hair and it doesnt seem to work. after the translation was done the text file appeared and the whole game and its folders were in Folder/OutputFolder but when i ran the game it was still in japanese. i dont know what else to do. if anyone can try it out or has a translation of the game already that would be much appreciated.