RPA Extractor for Mac

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Holy shit. Thank you! I've been banging my head against this off and on for months now and could not figure it out or find a fix.

I'm sure it's obvious to some programmers, but I more or less can use unRen and edit some scripts, so this is great. It finally allowed me to look at some games' scripts that have been essentially hidden from me. THANK YOU!

Reactions: James_Bond_007

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'm going mad. Earlier I found the video file folder full of clips used in the game.
Now I am clueless where to find them.
Do I right click on the game icon and click on show package contents? I could sworn they were all in the game folder before.
I struggle around MACs I am strictly old school Config.sys and Autoexe.bat from the 90's :LOL: I just about got SimCity 2000 to run back then.

Sep 30, 2020
I'm going mad. Earlier I found the video file folder full of clips used in the game.
Now I am clueless where to find them.
Do I right click on the game icon and click on show package contents? I could sworn they were all in the game folder before.
I struggle around MACs I am strictly old school Config.sys and Autoexe.bat from the 90's :LOL: I just about got SimCity 2000 to run back then.
yes, on mac, right click the game icon and select show package contents. then go to resources --> autoplay --> game. look in that folder.