KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I removed the tag because I didn't want to give the wrong impression. It includes GG content and lesbian romantic relationships, but there is no way to avoid BG content altogether
Is there plans later on to be able to go gold star?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I removed the tag because I didn't want to give the wrong impression. It includes GG content and lesbian romantic relationships, but there is no way to avoid BG content altogether
site tag description is
  • Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
it is also the only accepted description on the site.

If there is content between females the tag should be there otherwise you are miss tagging the game for a nonaccepted definition of the lesbian tag. You are also misusing the lesbian tag as the coming TM soon tag.

lesbian-routeA route exists where the protagonist is a female who only engages in sexual contact with other females.

People Looking for pure lesbian may not like the fact that the tag is there, but those looking for, or trying to avoid lesbian content in general will be unhappy. Along with the fact that you are going against site protocol.

A square is a rectangle but not all rectangles are square. You are in effect not calling a rectangle a rectangle because it is not a square.

Also thread now needs to be reported for the now missing tag as by your own words the content is already in game.

I like many others use the site tags to be informed of what I am getting myself into. Removing a tag as there is counter content makes me feel I can not trust them any more. How far will things go do you remove the vaginal tag because there is anal or vise versa.

Be honest be clear, and say what is there. If someone sees the tag to mean anything other then the site description that is on them, but if you use the tag as anything other then the site description that is on you, and cold result in you being labeled as misusing the tag system on F95.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
Great game DB, I was wondering if the big dildo achievement is bugged. How does one get this? I've tried many times. Same with the shopping with rebekah?

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
I should specify, the big D, how do I get her to use it? She always says it's too big.

The shopping one, I assume you watch her have sex?? I've done that.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
Thanks for the response. Yeah I watched her both times and received nothing. Keep up the great work.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I wish I knew what is the required check for not interviewing as Brigitte to the bullying scene. Anyone knows?

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I wish I knew what is the required check for not interviewing as Brigitte to the bullying scene. Anyone knows?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, there is a coding error that keeps it from triggering.
I have--with players' help--identified a couple of minor bugs. So far, that includes this one and an issue with a couple of the achievements. I hate to do a bug fix release for one or two such errors if I'm just going to have to do another one in a couple of weeks. I plan to wait a bit longer to see if any new ones pop up and then to a fix release.
If anyone finds errors/bugs, please report them, either here or on my development thread.

Reactions: KarokaKOHORT

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
It was bugged but I thought I had fixed it. I'll check again. The achievements are definitely a WIP. :sneaky:
Same here, but in addition to the 2 mentioned, the "playing with toys" achievement and Deborah's shopping scene in the gallery also didn't unlock for me...
Great game btw

Last edited:

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
What's the point of the rebellious options if she gets railroaded into all the submissive content anyway?

Reactions: stef11
Dec 16, 2022
I feel like this VN deserves way more recognition, exceptionally well done and entertaining. I don't have a single complaint, except maybe a better hairstyle for Esther :whistle:

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes