• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 16, 2022
Actually, I do have one criticism: Having to manually start and stop the animations is annoying, why don't they auto play if you have it enabled? I forgot about it, because I just skipped all animations after the first one. I hope you change the way it's implemented or make it an option for future versions.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Actually, I do have one criticism: Having to manually start and stop the animations is annoying, why don't they auto play if you have it enabled? I forgot about it, because I just skipped all animations after the first one. I hope you change the way it's implemented or make it an option for future versions.
It's that way because I absolutely LOATHE long autoplay animations. Just hate them...so...much. That's why if it's longer than 3 or 4 frames it's opt-in. I can think of one exception and I had been thinking of changing it! That said, I'm not averse to giving people the option to choose autoplay if they want it. I have no idea how to do that or if it's even possible (I'm sure it is) but I could probably figure it out.

Dec 16, 2022
It's that way because I absolutely LOATHE long autoplay animations. Just hate them...so...much. That's why if it's longer than 3 or 4 frames it's opt-in. I can think of one exception and I had been thinking of changing it! That said, I'm not averse to giving people the option to choose autoplay if they want it. I have no idea how to do that or if it's even possible (I'm sure it is) but I could probably figure it out.
I would certainly appreciate that, since I prefer to just sit back and let lewd scenes play out without having to interact. It's not a huge deal, I've enjoyed it well enough without animations, but it'd be nice to have nonetheless.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have no idea how to do that or if it's even possible (I'm sure it is) but I could probably figure it out.
I think it's something that could be added to game's Prefs screen, given many RenPy games add their own switches there. So it could be something as simple as "Play Animations" for people who like them, that'd make them play automatically and which could be toggled off by those who aren't too keen on them and find the static renders preferable.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I think it's something that could be added to game's Prefs screen, given many RenPy games add their own switches there. So it could be something as simple as "Play Animations" for people who like them, that'd make them play automatically and which could be toggled off by those who aren't too keen on them and find the static renders preferable.
If there are any RenPy wizards out there who are willing to share their knowledge, please let me know on my development thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/royal-switch-development-thread.192287/

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.08.2] [DeepBauhaus]

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.08.2] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RoyalSwitch-0.08.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes