What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 85 65.9%
  • Luna

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • Linda

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Data

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The main story

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
so with the gay content is the MC on the giving or reciving end? and is it all about traps? also how does the incest works? by naming? this looks pretty good and patreon is a fucking bitch and a renpy version would be awesome for offline playing and easier saving/loading oh and can we follow all routes at the same time?
The mc is currently always on top. There is a variety of gay content, but it mostly femboys and twinks. Yes, you can rename your relationship with some characters. Making a port for Ren'Py would be too time-consuming unless there is high demand. Lastly, yes, you can follow all routes simultaneously without one interfering with the other.
reverse feminization?
No, the only feminization available is what you can do with Oliver in his second route, which is currently being developed.
Do you have a roadmap? A schedule or somewhere you share news of the next update's planned content?
I don't have a roadmap, but I consistently make public devlogs on my Patreon, talking about my plans for the future and what I envision for the game.