HTML Routes into the Tomorrow [v0.1.1] [Voytsik]

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Will there be both impregnation and vaginal pregnancy sex with the blood related mom in this game? I love to eventualy see her preggo belly?
It's going to be. I do live preggo bellies as well. But not soon. There are many other things to create before it.

Last edited:

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I always thought HTML means that it's entirely text based. Did I miss something?
Not everything is like this (you can find other similar games here, like My Oblivious MILF. I used this work as reference of how HTML games can be with images). I like more VN style with many images. I know it's hard to create pure VN on HTML, but I lean to this style. So I aim to create something between text-based and VN games.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
There's currently nothing but exploration of the areas right now, just in case anyone is wondering.

Reactions: Sossi0

slyfoxxl

Aug 25, 2019
I love the potential in this game. Only request is the tits have a toggle to have them smaller if desired. Otherwise I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim

Dreadon

Oct 3, 2020
This is obviously pretty early in development but it’s looking promising! One thing I’d like to know is how do you plan on integrating the vore stuff in the gameplay, as that’s honestly the reason why I looked at this game in the first place.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Saw Oral sex, Vore and then i seen Charlie, hmm :unsure:

Reading through comments and the image for Vore Same size, Non-fatal, Willing, Soft digestion and Oral vore

Is Charlie gonna be one of those risky fleshlight types?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Voytsik

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I love the potential in this game. Only request is the tits have a toggle to have them smaller if desired. Otherwise I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Yes, I have thoughts of making some heroines' breasts smaller. I think it can be implemented, but not at the beginning of the game. Later there will be a certain weight system for the characters, that allows to increase and decrease their proportions as a result of different events.

Reactions: Ruhrok

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
This is obviously pretty early in development but it’s looking promising! One thing I’d like to know is how do you plan on integrating the vore stuff in the gameplay, as that’s honestly the reason why I looked at this game in the first place.
I can't say yet how it will look like. It will be something like it was in the old version of the game, but there will be more logic here. Also, the player doesn't need to view all the content. In one of the previous posts in this forum, I gave a list of unavoidable genres.

But these events won't be soon (there are a lot of other things before them). I'm aiming to write a good story, not just make a "collect all the events" game. Must be character and story development part.

Reactions: Dreadon

Jiken3306

Aug 14, 2020
Do you have a relatively accurate schedule for planned updates for this game? I want to be able to have something to go off as to when I should check back in for updates.

Mr.hidden119

May 1, 2023
Do you have a relatively accurate schedule for planned updates for this game? I want to be able to have something to go off as to when I should check back in for updates.
They replied to another comment on the itch.io page.
"Yes, I plan to work on this game, but the last weeks have been busier than I expected. Can’t promise how soon when new version of the game will be ready."
As far as I know they've been busy with quite a few things so it may be a minute.

Reactions: Voytsik

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoutesIntoTheTomorrow-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​