Roundscape Cheat Engine Issues

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
I'm trying to change the values and I can now change them properly but I now have the issue of it just changing back to before I changed it without me wanting it to happen. I change 8 to 10 then minimize Cheat Engine after a second and it just reverts back to 8. Game is Roundscape on RPG Maker VX Ace (dragon head icon one) and cheat engine is 6.5.1.

the RPG Maker save editor does not have all the stats and other things on the list so can't alter what I'm trying to change with it. Also I may have discovered part of the issue which just brings me back to a previous issue. Access Violation, I think I changed the save address for cheat engine so I can save the alterations but it won't let me lock it in.

Posted by

Reactions: Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, still having this issue. I've googled it and there are various methods that people have suggested and those did not work to get rid of the Access Error and when I got rid of it, I now get the values reverting to an unaltered state. I guess since I may or may not be getting my hands on the updated version that I might want to wait for a solution as it'll be an entirely different RPG Maker version (MV instead of VX Ace).

Reactions: Die

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
do you mean you change the in-game stats from 8 - 10 or change it like that in the Engine? Cause as far as i remember for Cheat engine and rpg maker games. You need to change/ search it like : Stat you need multiplied by 2 then + 1.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have a setting that lets me convert the exact value (no need to do the 2*-1 formula) but when I try to change the address that I know is the stat, it reverts back or I get the error which doesn't let me do anything. I found the address I was looking for, that's not the issue. It's altering it to reflect what I want that is.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nope. I've checked but unable to post due to not actually purchasing the game I cant ask on their forum but someone said that they've really fucked with all the stats and (exceeded the maximum by 300+ to see if it'd crash for a in-game cheat system to be implemented) they said it worked fine. they got the scenes they were after.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For me the most important stats are 3 of them ... affection, money, and corruption. In that order. I have 1.4c and have a Male Farmer named Dill Doe. It's been a couple weeks since I've messed with it so I'll check.

Reactions: Cirro84

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can alter Money, level, stats (atk, magic) using another program that edits saves and using that I've no issues when it comes to Money or even combat (I'm more of a story person than a grind grind grind except Destiny, that game was one that I maxed out every DLC so far). It doesn't detect stats like those or even alt currencies (Harem Collector has the heart thingys and satisfaction) so it's strictly gold/money/zenny/etc..

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
guys if u want i can post download link for cheat menu i am using :3 well only if u want it :D dont be angry if i bothered your conversation ;)

Reactions: MrBee