Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
but the area is empty in my game. is the player's gender making difference?
It should work for both genders.
Make sure you're in ACT II, and that you did her quest in ACT I. It's also possible that you have to have seen her scene in ACT I as well.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
FIGHT BUG ( or just an incoherence) :

If meredith trys to heal with the normal atk using the mark of the pacifist, the game understand it as a atack and not as a heal, so sometimes you counteratack her ''healing-atack" and .. pretty much kills her LOL

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Game doesn't work on 32 bits anymore?
See .

I haven't tested it yet with RA 4.1, but I think an alternative solution could be: grab the latest release, unzip it, add the "package.json" file and the "www" folder from the game, then double-click nw.exe

Reactions: jhose15xs

Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
See .

I haven't tested it yet with RA 4.1, but I think an alternative solution could be: grab the latest release, unzip it, add the "package.json" file and the "www" folder from the game, then double-click nw.exe
It worked, thank you

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Tried the game and while this title is pretty solid RPG type game i think that sex scenes in this game are dissapointing, the amount of pictures for one sex scene also sucks and i feel like the writer for this game wanted to write a book or something during sex scenes because i can put all the sex scenes into one folder and call it ''Blah blah bla blah, bla, bla bla blah.. bbboring''.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
For cheating (i.e max attack, defense, gold) use MV Cheat Plugin. Just put all the files in the games root folder and run MVPatcher. I'll link it at the end. And for a companion affection/corruption, I'll link a male and female save. You either have to edit the game through rpg maker if you want to make your own, or use the saves I'll link at the bottom. Just a heads up though, they were made with 1.5, so I cant guarantee they wont break at some point. And I plan on making new versions ever .x update, unless someone creates something that makes it easier.

Cheat Plugin-

Female Save-
Male Save-

Delete the (1) on the male save. I dun goofed
PLS renew the links

Borazine

Jun 27, 2018
Hey, great game,

but is it normal to always have three "smudges" on the screen? i have three orbs, which look like the glow radius of candles in this game on fixed positions on my screen, always.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorav6

Jun 15, 2018

Hey guys, I'm getting this error after I beat Murkhal's champion on the Xas bridge, any idea on a fix?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How do i turn this game into full screen ??? i tried severel key like shift enter ctrl enter alt enter but none work even F1 is there a full screen option ?

Norbert

May 16, 2017
Someone may know how to trigger a encounter with teya? I know it's after zent companion quest but what else i needed?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks that was just what i was needed.

Also anyone noticed this bug with the latest roundscape everytime i now start any RPGM games other then roundscape i get an error with a file nw.js was created in an newer version so something about profile error ?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes