Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
Anti-corruption gang
Sign me up. I watch bad routes and commit shameful acts to them, alas such is wickedness hiding in my heart, but the true main route has to be sweet, pure vanilla. Or lewd... tasteful lewd can be glorious too.

Honestly Roundscape is amazingly consensual given many sometimes extreme fetishes, like overabundance of bestiality. Majority of non-consensual scenes are on female route, so you could say it's only hurting yourself. Outside of that there are like 3 hard rape scenes. And as for corruption many characters are super slutty and fuck everything that moves but in a wholesome way. I just wish that I could let animals near Ruksana/Meredith. At least Clawyn isn't like that and even has negative comments before some orgy scenes.

One thing I will never understand and get aroused to is how cruel some games get with absolute waste of a human being for main "hero". Torturing people who love and never wronged him and the like. Something quite common in jap games, but less so in western ones.

I have negative affection with Clawyn. The problem is in corruption. I don't see any option to rise it. AFAIK I need at least 5...
The easiest way is to just edit values in save.

Reactions: M-2315 and Genji

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Is there supposed to be a downside to the Sparring Outfit. Because it pretty much obsoletes everything else and you get it fairly early too.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
The real question is has they fix the black screen problem yet in areas in the game
Thats what im trying to find out. Aparently its the same areas / maps since early 2018 versions , acording to some comments reporting this same issue. Didnt found a solution yet.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Thats what im trying to find out. Aparently its the same areas / maps since early 2018 versions , acording to some comments reporting this same issue. Didnt found a solution yet.
That's what happens when the dev fades out the screen and forgets to fade it back in. Going to another map (which can be difficult to do blind) should be enough to fix it in most cases. At least it works for me.

Reactions: SAO321

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I actually prefer the corrupted version of companions in Roundscape, and really wish the entire mechanic had been given more depth or actually added in the case of some companions, like Tishtyra, or even important NPC's, like the protagonist's mother.
It doesn't make sense for Tish, who follows a strict moral code, or Carys, who leaves if you start being a terrible person, to be corruptable.

Also how would the PC's mother be an important NPC? Unlike most of the companions, she doesn't have any effect on the main story.

Reactions: Genji

M-2315

May 19, 2018
It doesn't make sense for Tish, who follows a strict moral code, or Carys, who leaves if you start being a terrible person, to be corruptable.
Carys is a fair point but I can't really agree on Tish, sure the moral code should make it harder to corrupt her but anything a person chooses to follow they can choose to cease following.

I don't really see any reason to believe that she's incorruptible.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
That's what happens when the dev fades out the screen and forgets to fade it back in. Going to another map (which can be difficult to do blind) should be enough to fix it in most cases. At least it works for me.
That's what im doing so far... But is pretty hard when not even that mini-map-pointer appears ... Its just a full black screen sometimes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
"Important" as in "significant to the main character", not story-wise. And it does make sense to corrupt those two. After all, that's what "corruption" is all about - taking something pure and defiling it into the opposite.
The opposite of Tish is someone who doesn't like to put her dick in anything that moves, so that would not work out well for anyone.

As for the mothers, meh, I don't like incest and even if I did, they are already as dirty as they come and have the bad habit of losing their children, so not much else to do in the corruption department. Not to mention how much of waste it is to spend all the resources needed for a proper corruption in characters that I would not even call secondary.

That said, if anyone needs a proper corruption route it's Clawyn, she has very little changing if you corrupt her.

And Zent, and by corruption, I mean turning him into Zenta permanently (or not, I don't judge).

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
I have gotten Clawyn pregnant and she is in my room but she hasn't appeared and she isn't by here tent is this a bug or is she somewhere else and i can't see her???

sg1995

Aug 12, 2017
So while my initial quick test did show the game to work with WINE, upon actually trying to sit down and play the thing I quickly noticed one major problem. It would appear that sound just doesn't work in any RPGM MV games under WINE, no idea why and I've tried a lot of things to fix it (if anyone knows how please share). Works fine in RPGM VX, go figure...

However there's good news (and bad news)! It turns out you can turn any RPGM MV game released 'for Windows' into a (native) Linux compatible release in almost just one step.

All you have to do is go to and grab the latest NORMAL release for Linux (should be on the homepage), then extract its contents into the root directory of the game (the one with Game.exe). The easiest way to do this is to put the .tar.gz archive into the directory and then run 'tar xvf nwjs-v0.33.0-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1' (adapt for the current version, --strip-components is because the contents are in a directory themselves). You'll know if you've done it correctly because alongside Game.exe you should have a file simply called 'nw'. Now you can run the game by simply executing the 'nw' file. Bam, the game runs... if not for one small issue.

As you may or may not be aware, Linux, unlike Windows, has case-sensitive file handling. And as it turns out, the developers for this game weren't exactly super conscious of that when writing their event scripts. So you'll probably notice that immediately after running 'nw', you'll be greeted by a message that says "Failed to load: img/system/Window.png". This is because, as you'll find, there is no file in the www/img/system directory named Window.png... But there is one named window.png. If you rename it to Window.png and try to run 'nw' again you'll make it to the menu.

Now I don't know how many cases like this there are, but I expect that they'll break the game whenever encountered. I have no idea how I could even go about fixing them except by hand every time an error was encountered. Perhaps someone smarter than me (like @redknight00), can figure out a way to scan the script files and check for filename inconsistencies, but without doing that let's just say the game would be 'unstable'.

I'm almost certain that a slightly modified version of this could be used to make RPGM MV games run on MacOS too, but I can't experiment as I don't own any Mac devices.

I've tested this short method with Roundscape and My New Life so far and both will technically run (MNL makes it to the menu immediately though, so that's nice), so this might open up a slightly new world for non Windows users denied their official builds.
I got it working on Mac!!. I did what you said. I downloaded the NWJS Normal for OSX and put the nwjs.app in the same folder as the Game.exe. I started the nwjs.app and it automatically started Roundscape. Its ran perfectly well during the short time I played the game. Thanks a lot !!
Perhaps @Muff Diver could add these instructions to the main page.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes