Jul 21, 2017
I am stuck at the quest "A moment of peace".

When I sleep, i get the msg that there are sounds and next I am in the yard and a black thing runs away. There I am stuck. I cant leave the castle or enter the building and there is no one to talk to. :(
Enter the tent that the red futa stays in

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
@Naumen
Umm,the save you give to me..its a female pc?thank you for that but im playin as male pc..but thank you and im really grateful for that(y)
It was for guy who asked for that. But you are welcome ;). As for your problem you can do the following:
- go to this site (it's save editor online):
- upload your save there; scroll to the bottom section named "variables" and find 1014;
- check your value

Generally during this event chain it should go somewhere between 15-19 i think, but i dont recall exact values. For me final event with optional sex scene was at 18.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It was for guy who asked for that. But you are welcome ;). As for your problem you can do the following:
- go to this site (it's save editor online):
- upload your save there; scroll to the bottom section named "variables" and find 1014;
- check your value

Generally during this event chain it should go somewhere between 15-19 i think, but i dont recall exact values. For me final event with optional sex scene was at 18.
thank you

gunbary

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone saw 2nd encounter with the nun G'linda? It says there's new one from this version but I have no idea how to get it. I'm in ACT 2 already, am I screwed? Sorry if someone else already posted the same question, I'm new here and don't know how searching works.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyone saw 2nd encounter with the nun G'linda? It says there's new one from this version but I have no idea how to get it. I'm in ACT 2 already, am I screwed? Sorry if someone else already posted the same question, I'm new here and don't know how searching works.
dude,me neither..some of the scene not even triggered and some get glitch

Reactions: gunbary

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
is the Amulet of Light actually useful?
Not really.
Need help. How can i get Clawyn squirrels event? I don't see any way to rise her corruption without soul eater. And i don't see any way to get her quests with negative affection.
You just have to take every opportunity you can to be mean to her; if you've already gotten her affection up high, then it's probably too late.

Clawyn is a good pure girl who only fucks animals if the player hates her.

sothirsty12

Sep 26, 2018
I followed instructions. There should be redknight logo in main game menu if you did it right. The only thing that comes to mind that you could mess up is putting files from mod "www" folder into main game folder when you should paste whole "www" folder and overrite. [I can try to elaborate in case you are completely new to this computer thing.]

Remember that unlocking and watching scenes can mess your game (or at least save if you try to play on it further) to the point of non playability so make backup as instructed (or just make copy of whole game for convenience).
ty my dude i got it working somehow

Ursulior

Aug 22, 2018
You just have to take every opportunity you can to be mean to her; if you've already gotten her affection up high, then it's probably too late.

Clawyn is a good pure girl who only fucks animals if the player hates her.
I have negative affection with Clawyn. The problem is in corruption. I don't see any option to rise it. AFAIK I need at least 5...

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I have negative affection with Clawyn. The problem is in corruption. I don't see any option to rise it. AFAIK I need at least 5...
I think slandering the magic shop girl and stealing the snow girl's purse.
There's probably more in the guide, but idk I've never corrupted her cause I'm a NiceGuy™ .

Ursulior

Aug 22, 2018
Well... Managed to get it by keeping Affection high enough for soul eater quest, corrupting Clawyn and ruining affection afterwards. But the game hangs on any decision except [Leave] during the squirrels scene. :(

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Well... Managed to get it by keeping Affection high enough for soul eater quest, corrupting Clawyn and ruining affection afterwards. But the game hangs on any decision except [Leave] during the squirrels scene. :(
It's probably a sign from the heavens telling you not to corrupt her tbh

Reactions: Sjavi66
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes