♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For the first time in 3 years i played it for a bit lol, here are my notes:

-Game runs like dog shit now. It used to run far better than this.
-Engine bugs, like the game screen suddenly freezing. Or quest bugs, like the one with the Xas princess where she doesn't seem to accept completion even if you brought her all the stuff a-plenty.
+Combat was improved, much better now than what it was back in the day.
-Combat is too easy now. Everything is too easy now. Party is now just a decoration, you don't need to outfit them at all because you can now mow down everything with just the mc. I one or two-shot most things, bosses 'n all their entourage together lol.
Seems like the game is now a theme park.
-Art is as average as it always was, even with the AI in the mix, even a bit below average i'd say.
One exception would be dem golden dildo scenes with the succubus, those were always badass.
They should have done everything in their power to keep the artist who did those around to do the rest of the game.
-Story is also as average as it always was, and there are tons of various inconsistencies that pop up in various places.
Like being called Summeredge hero even though you haven't even been to Summeredge yet. Lulz. :sneaky::coffee:
+Some areas got a makeover like the Xas museum and that place next to it, i liked how the results looked.

Overall i'd say i haven't the foggiest wtf they were doing these past 3 years lol. Evidently, not much of anything. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Is there any scenes/consequences involved with the lady whom you can knock out in the Oakshire house that needs to be lockpicked to enter with a chest to loot right after the prologue? Assuming there isn't since I can't find anything about it here or in the walk-through although it might have been added later on and people just don't talk about it. Its been bugging me ever since I found its existence to be suspiciously pointless but maybe its just how things work and I'm just overthinking

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes