Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

SGG

Jan 30, 2018
How do i activate this? Please explain....
if you wanna know how to install, its mentioned on the post, if you wanna know how you see the gallery, theres a treasure in the castle room where is the butler, just click on it and its pretty much intuitive.
Its not updated for the last update tho

lolxd

May 31, 2017
if you wanna know how to install, its mentioned on the post, if you wanna know how you see the gallery, theres a treasure in the castle room where is the butler, just click on it and its pretty much intuitive.
Its not updated for the last update tho
You can use the gallery through the menu now, it's been like that for a while.

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
if i may ask, when the update for the mod will come out? sometimes when i acess the game gallery i get errors.... a lot of errors.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Having the cheatmenu.js not loading error. Failed to load: js/plugins/Cheat-Menu.js.
same problem
I think i resolve the problem. First of all: The problem is the mod itself.
If you DON'T have the cheat menu plugin, you need extract ONLY the plugin.js from the mod folder (www/js) in your desk and using Notepad, delete ONLY this line: {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} and obviously, save the edited archive.
Before proceed to install the mod, back up the data folder and the plugin.js from unmodded Roundscape.
And now, with the edited plugin.js and the rest of the mod (data, images, etc), install it and replace the archives in Roundscape Adorevia folder and open the game.
Dont worry if you see in the game screen "4.0b" its the wrong image in tittle folder from the mod itself, you gonna see the images from 4.1A without problem in the gallery.
I close and open the game to prove if i dont have problem with the save archives and the galery and all works fine.
I hope this help you guys :3 and sorry for the ugly english XD

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I think i resolve the problem. First of all: The problem is the mod itself.
If you DON'T have the cheat menu plugin, you need extract ONLY the plugin.js from the mod folder (www/js) in your desk and using Notepad, delete ONLY this line: {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} and obviously, save the edited archive.
Before proceed to install the mod, back up the data folder and the plugin.js from unmodded Roundscape.
And now, with the edited plugin.js and the rest of the mod (data, images, etc), install it and replace the archives in Roundscape Adorevia folder and open the game.
Dont worry if you see in the game screen "4.0b" its the wrong image in tittle folder from the mod itself, you gonna see the images from 4.1A without problem in the gallery.
I close and open the game to prove if i dont have problem with the save archives and the galery and all works fine.
I hope this help you guys :3 and sorry for the ugly english XD
Thanks that fixxed it :) Love the addon by the way, keep up the good work!

Reactions: MolotovKiller

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I have cheat menu installed with no issue, I installed it first if that makes any difference, but thank you for updating this mod Red.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
That's what happen when I do stuff after 36 without sleeping o_O

I'll fix later today, for now, just delete the "Cheat_Menu" line entirely from the js/plugin file or install the cheat menu plugin.

Ashuaashua

Feb 20, 2018
and the error MSeren.png on gallery make the game broke and i need to close it every time i unlock a scene with the mod

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes