Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
in addition, if you choose a non-noble origin as a male at least, even after using the scene unlocker to unlock 'all' scenes, the PCxmother scene in summeredge is visible but 'greyed out' and unslectable even with the manual unlocker

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I trying to uncompress the .rar file, but it gives a error every time. I even tested it on online converters, noone could open it. Did anyone successfully opened it?
I use 7-Zip to uncompress .rar file. it free. dose most files i need to do

Rayden

May 18, 2017
The scene where you first have sex with carys gives me no image, but i get the text and can go through the whole scene. As the female.

Mik342

Feb 8, 2018
I'm having issues installing the mod i can't seem to get it to work is there any one who can get me detail step by step instructions. im not really a tech guy

ochomuerte

Oct 18, 2018
Hello there, i downloaded the mod and copy-pasted stuff, but i get this as soon as i start the game. I've searched above for similar lines, but i would like to know exactly what to do as i don't want to screw things up, please:

Error
failed to load: js/plugins/Aetherflow_PreloadEverything.js

What do i delete from plugins, which line? How do i fix this? (using version 3.8A of the game )

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hello there, i downloaded the mod and copy-pasted stuff, but i get this as soon as i start the game. I've searched above for similar lines, but i would like to know exactly what to do as i don't want to screw things up, please:

Error
failed to load: js/plugins/Aetherflow_PreloadEverything.js

What do i delete from plugins, which line? How do i fix this? (using version 3.8A of the game )
This version is made for 4.0 only.

ochomuerte

Oct 18, 2018
Ah i see, i see. Any place, anyone knows i can find 4.0 to download. Here on this site i found only 3.8A :(

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ah i see, i see. Any place, anyone knows i can find 4.0 to download. Here on this site i found only 3.8A :(
Patreon. I added the 3.8 to the OP again, I should not have deleted it in first place.

madjinjin

Oct 15, 2017
For the female, there is a missing scene in the castle section; fem x minautor second scene with the strap on ( i think its missing) if you want to add it in the vol15 (4.1)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes