VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roommate From Hell [v0.55] [TiDeMooN]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header-RMFH00.jpg

Overview:
You are a young student at the beginning of your first semester, it starts with you, going into a dorm to your assigned room, there is where you meet your new roommate, who is not what she seems to be, and SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-04
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Developer: TiDeMooN - TiDeMooN
Other Game: Soul of the Paintings
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ummm..protag gender? what am i going to be?..lol..i NEED to know..because i see a succubus/demoness and my hype went supernova!!!
i'll find out in 13 seconds..tiny d/l file..lol
she called me "dude" thus i assume picking the name Rob was cool..i'm a dude..HAHAAA..so male protag :p
she's a semi-Lisa..has some of the look but..wilder..HAHAA
5 minutes..good english...sort of a MSMR vibe but with a SUCCUBUS!!!! hawt dayum..SO..the wait for a proper update begins....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..having played the Dev's other game "Soul of the Paintings" a couple things should come clear..one:the dames will be sexy AF...two:will alot of sex..and three:the story is gonna be all over the place but we wont care because of "one and two" HAHAAAAA

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
it wasn't in the tags so i kinda stumbled in here because it looks good but i can't identify with a male protag

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes