2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Decent, albeit short, intro. Nice models with excellent lighting. A couple of hotspots were difficult to find, but overall a good start. Good luck with your game!

P.S. Don't let the complainers/whiners get you down. A lot of the members here are young teens with very little life experience, unrealistic expectations, and abysmal manners.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Decent, albeit short, intro. Nice models with excellent lighting. A couple of hotspots were difficult to find, but overall a good start. Good luck with your game!

P.S. Don't let the complainers/whiners get you down. A lot of the members here are young teens with very little life experience, unrealistic expectations, and abysmal manners.
Totally agree with you, keep up the good work

BTW, i like the idea to going back to the last decision when pick a wrong choice

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Waiting for the next update, after this nice start I am curios for the next chapter!

McLovin

May 14, 2017
What i like: The girls are hot, especially the daughter. I like that kind of story and the graphics. Can't wait for more.
What i don't like: Click, click, click, click... The story could be played within 10 minutes. I needed more than an hour because of annoying riddles and frustrating mouse clicking to walk upstairs or wallpaper an entire room. It's way to much.

The Dev should focus on the story and the graphics. There could be so much more nice content in this game if he would reduce or cut off these "minigames".

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Oh nice I can already tell by the title that there are going to be some shenanigans going on lmaos let’s give this a whirl hehe

Oct 30, 2017
"Room to Rent" is about a young man that moves into a shared apartment where mother a lives with her daughter.''

I'm coming.... :evilsmile:

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Wow, just when I thought I'd seen everything, some ill informed programmer makes a .... paint roller clicking game!

Nothing says "fun" like clicking on your screen 30 times to ... wait for it... paint your virtual room.

Reactions: Sparhawker

arar

Jun 4, 2017
ok dude the models are nice but we spend more time looking at a wall than we do anything else lol, maybe less minigames and more real content

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes