Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.jpg

Overview:
Polly, heir to the throne, is anxious about her duties in ascending to such a responsibility. Among them, producing an heir, ruling and being with a man. Does she pursue her destiny, or does she carve her own path?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-14
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Previous title: Princess of Persia
Developer: Jill Gates - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android
(v0.75): - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

jack_finds_briley_in_the_kitchen_scene__01_by_gatesjillianwriter-dbl1lm0[1].png polly_and_summer_help_deliver_justice_series_by_gatesjillianwriter-dbizvmk[1].png prologuebrighter02[1].png princess_polly_in_front_of_the_queen_1_of_series_by_gatesjillianwriter-dbavo3b[1].png polly_and_spring_discussion_02_by_gatesjillianwriter-dbcded7[1].png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
idk where is persia out there...where is the sand castles ?the dunes and stuff ?
it look like west europe than anything.
While it indeed looks quite european, you're clearly confusing Persia for Arabia. Isfahan, the ancient capital of Persia was actually lush and green back in the day. And even now it depends entirely where you are. The city itself lies within an arid stretch, but is still quite lush. Oh well, guess the actual "Prince of Persia" didn't help clear up that misunderstanding.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Umm...
the title should be
Princess of Persia[V.0.3.5][Jill Gates] not
Prince of Persia[V.0.3.5][Jill Gates]

NVM someone said it first XD

Trying this game...

Reactions: kalifianto

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
idk where is persia out there...where is the sand castles ?the dunes and stuff ?
it look like west europe than anything.
XD DUDE! My thoughts exactly!!!
People in Persia didn't have granit bricks or pentagonal tiling was a thing LOL. Was searching for the persians tho. I think high educated people like us just have to learn to turn off the brain and just turn on the fucking dick :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Tiasung

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
well,since he get only 80$~ patreon and there are probably lack of any south theme free(*cough*or*cough*not*cough*) stuff it's understandable,but he shouldn't be doin' game about persian princess then.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
ok i played it a while now... haven't found even 1 persian carpet...
the dev should just delete the word persian from the title and no one would be offended

genre is mainy LESBIAN ASS LICKING and common LESBIAN
+normal hetero sex scene

Reactions: pootin

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
ok i played it a while now... haven't found even 1 persian carpet...
the dev should just delete the word persian from the title and no one would be offended

genre is mainy LESBIAN ASS LICKING and common LESBIAN
+normal hetero sex scene
yeah, the name is very missleading. but it match with the relationship & choice mechanics, which even not work... or the plot is just shitty. (build up a harem for the male hero, before he gets crowned)
theres much more lesbian stuff, just one scene gives you no real choice about rimming. the rest is prober lesbian or straight sex...

Overview is not clear who's the MC Captain Jack Hawkeye or Penelope (Penny)?
there are a female and a male protagonist = multiple protagonists. even the ingame character names doesnt match...

however, the whole game need to be polished. its still too weird to become really enjoyable.

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Be careful, I'm hanging out on weird forums. I can not certify the quality of my tastes :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
not a bad game but i think this is 1game that i'll rather play when its done or maybe when the game dev fix a few things in game like the events... but its a cool game..:cool:

Reactions: Darkaura
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes