3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Trikky

Feb 18, 2024
Gallery and all lvls unlocked, unlimited time, disabled stumble speed reduction, sex scene on stumble with, eh, sexable characters, easier breaking out of the sex stance.

In order to install, you need to replace "Rollerbabe\Rollerbabe_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" with this one (I'll pin a couple of links just to be sure that you won't lose the ability to download a file if one of the links will expire) :

aaaaand all the links are broken lmao!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, I have updated post.
The only thing in your files are just Infinite-Time-And-Fuck-Cheat and Time-and-Fuck-Cheat-Assembly-CSharp but no Gallery and all lvls unlockedm,can you get them and how will i make the Infinite-Time-And-Fuck-Cheat and Time-and-Fuck-Cheat-Assembly-CSharp work?

Tecquo

May 9, 2020
The only thing in your files are just Infinite-Time-And-Fuck-Cheat and Time-and-Fuck-Cheat-Assembly-CSharp but no Gallery and all lvls unlockedm,can you get them and how will i make the Infinite-Time-And-Fuck-Cheat and Time-and-Fuck-Cheat-Assembly-CSharp work?
As far as I rememeber, gallery is already unlocked in both of these files. How to make it work? Just follow the instructions that I gave in the first post with the links.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
As far as I rememeber, gallery is already unlocked in both of these files. How to make it work? Just follow the instructions that I gave in the first post with the links.
I followed your advice nad it turns out you have to rename them to just Assembly-CSharp.dll so thanks.

Reactions: Tecquo

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Sadly, the cheat files don't work for the latest version of the game, unless I am doing something wrong. I renamed 1 of the files and replaced the original Assembly-CSharp.dll and my game started crashing.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
You could try the RegEdit method: change the key "MaxLevelFinished" to decimal 10 (or desired level number) under
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Tap2Fuck\Rollerbabe
to unlock the gallery.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes