PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Friendly reminder there's no sound in the game.
But I can imagine Semon screaming in a corner somewhere, and I'm probably at a point in my life where I'm hearing shit that isn't really there.

To be honest, when I would smack the girls on their asses, I would hear a spanking sound effect of me doing it. So either I'm having a Mandela Effect moment right now in that it was the only piece of audio in earlier versions of the game (probably in versions before Laura was added), or I'm slowly but surely losing my fucking mind. It's probably the former, but the latter wouldn't surprise me, so me inserting Semon screaming and smacking sound effects along with version of Zero makes sence to me personally.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
I have a question why every time you practice in the danger room all the women don't want to go anymore is this a bug ?
Im playing android port

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I have a question why every time you practice in the danger room all the women don't want to go anymore is this a bug ?
Im playing android port
If they like you and they don't have anywhere else they need to be (ie - class), they will stay where you are.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Wouldn't they like to invite you to come with them?
There are layers. Eventually they leave (and they'll still invite you) only for class or danger-room training. They won't leave to go to the campus square, pool, or their rooms if they are with you.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
So either I'm having a Mandela Effect moment right now in that it was the only piece of audio in earlier versions of the game (probably in versions before Laura was added), or I'm slowly but surely losing my fucking mind.

There was a sound effect added to the ass spanking in the 'FULL' expanded MOD... the one with the bondage gear & sex toys & Mystique, but no Jean or Storm & barely any Laura if memory serves me well. I do not know what version of the mod that was however but I do recall it was a standalone MOD & I know for a fact it isn't the 984h currently available on the expanded mod thread, it was much older than that.

So while you may still be losing your mind, the spanking sound was a thing. No Mandela Effect for you.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I just finished watching Possession (1981) earlier, and I think everyone should be screaming like Isabelle Adjani.

(If no one got my joke, I'm referring to the comment section shouting like crazy).

Last edited:

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
There was a sound effect added to the ass spanking in the 'FULL' expanded MOD... the one with the bondage gear & sex toys & Mystique, but no Jean or Storm & barely any Laura if memory serves me well. I do not know what version of the mod that was however but I do recall it was a standalone MOD & I know for a fact it isn't the 984h currently available on the expanded mod thread, it was much older than that.

So while you may still be losing your mind, the spanking sound was a thing. No Mandela Effect for you.
Yeah, that sounds right. I first used the Expanded Mod years ago when Mystique with the fourth girl in the game (and took me for fucking ever to actually play with her), but I eventually went back to the main version when new poses and Laura got added. As for my memory of slapping sounds, I don't have those old versions of the mod anymore, but just you mentioning it sounds reasonable enough to me.

Well, mystery solved. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes