Ren'Py - Rogue-like: Evolution [v1.51f] [Oni]

1. 5.00 star(s)

opiouopiou117

Very nice game. Really like the amount of H options that are given for each character. The setup is a game in the Xmen universe where you use your powers to help girls remove their mutant abilities. You can have relationships with and H scenes with multiple girls at a time.

The game does not have sound but the art and writing is very good. I can highly recommend it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Raven_Blackforod

Trainers are hit and miss with me, I like them, I like where they go, or I don't like them at all.

Rouge-like, Good plot, makes sense and totally easy to follow, scenes are easy to unlock and the game is self explanatory. The Animations need a small amount of work but for a game that's been this long in the making and is just wrapping up now. I think give it a few weeks this is gonna be great with most if not all bugs, content and characters hashed out.

Can't wait to delete my last save and completely start this over again I think I'll enjoy seeing it fresh and finished.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JhonnyMeLabo132

i recommend this game because the art, the forme of the structure of the game is good if you like Trainer games RLE is for you.
    some of the ways to talk the girls have some consecuencia and that good, every decision is importand.
    a bad thing is the way of gain money s not to much complicate only you have to save the money for to much time to buy the tings you want.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dr.Sloth

Not only it's very good, it has excellent potential.
    The trainer aspect don't take too much time once you know how to optimize gains, and the sex scenes themselves are pretty good, with ok animation.
    The girls are different enough to justify getting involved on more than "I just wanna fuck".

[Review update: 1.51f]
    Quality has been dropping for a while now, and the recent addition of Squirrel Girl is the final nail in the coffin. Seriously, her face is absolutely terrifying. The game is still good, but fleshing out previous characters instead of constantly adding half-baked ones should be an obvious choice... Unless it was demanded by patrons, I can't understand his choice of adding that nightmare fuel in the game.

Unrelated, but when are we getting better clothes for everyone?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

zapzero

My only regret is taking forever to play the game because I thought it lacked depth from the small file size and not being a fan of sexualized western art.

But boy was I wrong.

It is probably one of the best old school sandbox dating sims on the site, with a strong focus on male domination and drugs(apparent your jizz is addicting)

The strongest appeal for the game though is how unique each character feels to corrupt and the barriers you need to overcome.

And most of all, there is an amazing amount of freedom and real player choice you get from playing it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NullKilla

One of the most well thought out Dating Sims out there, definitely worth a play and a half

The art is Gorgeous and everything about the girls is perfect. The dev is very active and is constantly working on the game. There are many systems and the only faultin them i can think of is the grind; but that is just a Dating Sim thing.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

tpopop

For 0.996b(not the most recent one, but the last few seem to mostly be bugfixes for things I never experienced so I haven't updated yet. There doesn't seem to be much gameplay changes from the version I'm using so this should still be relevant)

It's a pretty fun and simple game. The animations are a bit clunky at times, but it's still fine. They are a bit limited though. You really only get 2 positions to choose from(missionary or doggystyle) and I feel like it's too copy+paste from character to character this way. Should really consider adding some new positions or something so at least jumping from one girl to the next can feel a bit different

The random encounters are a nice touch. It's nice having characters approach you once in a while so it feels like they're more real. What's even better is you can toggle this feature on or off for each girl

The girls themselves are all pretty unique in how you have to approach them. Rogue is basically the freebie easy mode character. Kitty is a closet nympho who you have to give cutesy compliments to ease her up. Emma is a bit of a challenge to work with, but that's fitting with her character. Laura is more shy so you gotta work slow. Storm is fairly easy. Jean is the only one I really struggle with. It's a bit too difficult to raise her affection. That bar is always almost empty for me. Should make it easier to get her affection.

I think new girls should be added in. There aren't really too many X-Men girls to pull from, but it's ok to branch out. Like, Mystique would be a good addition. Wanda would be a great choice. Jubilee would be fine too I guess. Even some other Marvel characters like She-Hulk could be nice touches. Just needs some more girls to help keep things varied.

I really enjoy choosing what the girls wear and when. Few games really give that level of control. It's really nice and I hope more outfit options are added for each of them in future updates.

I feel like the Campus should be expanded. As it is right now, you just have your room, the girls' rooms(which are all the same functionally), the gym, shower, class, and Xavier's office. The "issue" here is that some of these don't really seem to serve much purpose. I just got Xavier's key, but I have no real reason to go into that office. There's a pool, but it takes a lot of grinding to buy a swimsuit for each girl so I haven't even really did much with it yet and I can't imagine it's too different than anywhere else. The gym(danger room) is just meh and not too special. Showers are nice, but it seems a bit too "open". Like, it's just a door and then you're in the women's shower where teachers and students shower together. I'm not saying to get rid of it, but maybe add some private showers in their rooms?

There should be more areas to explore. I feel like a goal you should add in is having a more luxurious dorm to stay in. Maybe have a rent system where you have to pay a small amount each week to stay in it or you could have a single upfront purchase of the dorm. It could have multiple rooms and you could give keys to the girls you want freely walking around and sleeping there. If new positions are to be added, you could add some furniture animations so you can do them in different rooms with different animations for the respective furniture in those rooms.

There should be more "public" areas in the school too. Like, add a park(not the campus square. This could be used for privacy), a janitor's closet, more classrooms, etc. Just some new areas you could explore, interact with, and bring the girls.

The outside world should be explored through more than text boxes. Maybe give a city map where you can go to various places for dates, hangouts, or general wandering(for random encounters with other characters). Not all of it has to be sex oriented either. Some interactions with other hero characters or even villains would be a nice flavor touch. If you add more Marvel characters, meeting them out in public would be a good way to introduce a connection with them.

Missions should also be something you could explore. Have X-Men missions that take student volunteers for on-the-job experience once in a while for some extra money. If you feel like making those more than just some text boxes, you could use this to introduce some female villains to call from time to time. If you really want to avoid clashing "plot" of villains and heroes being too close to each other, you could have the "Brotherhood of Mutants" try to recruit you by inviting you to their hideout in the city and have it act like an villain's version of the school campus where villain girls are found. Villain girls could open the window to nice random encounters where they sneak into the main school to find you once in a while.

The game really is nice and fun. I just feel it can use a bit more depth. It doesn't NEED more depth, but it could really help it a lot in my opinion. It could also really use some music and sound effects as pure silence is not that great. You easily forget about the silence, but it'd still be nice to have something playing once in a while with some options to turn it off if you really didn't like it.

I hope you take these suggestions to heart as I think they would really help improve the game. Can't wait to see more updates in the future
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

I've played dating games before that were basically impossible to fail because you could just trial and error until you get the correct response. But in this game, if you say something out of line or flake a date, the girls can get seriously mad and avoid you for a while. The game isn't difficult because the character is like a chick magnet, but even still it's a game where actions have consequences.

This game's story and gameplay never progresses much, but it makes up for that in its free sandbox style. You are free to just sorta go where you want. During H scenes you can sort of do anything you want (as long as you get consent) Eventually as your relationships get more solid you can even customize the girls with their own outfits, pet names, and even behavior etc. It just has a good deal of replayability given how it's designed. And it's a game I come back to consistently.

The game isn't perfect. In terms of animation, the faces are good, but the actual love making is quite stiff. Some animations are just floating ghost hands. Some actions simply aren't animated yet. Though the animation that is there is still appreciated, and you have the visual novel text to fill in the gaps. There's also straight up no audio, I'm not expecting full voice acting or anything, but some chill ambient non-repetitive music for different times of the day or something would be just enough to spice it up. Till then, I recommend playing your own music in the background, or your own lewd sounds, either way it kinda works out.

Its flaws are pretty minor all things considered, and it's still being developed actively, so I'll be watching this game for updates. I've played this game in its earlier versions, and I've already started yet another play through on this new rewrite update. This is definitely worth a try, even if you know nothing about X-Men.

Last played version: 0.997f2
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BadamMan91

great game, plenty of girls. For me game engine is simple and easy to use. kitty my fave! The art is mostly well made, what is appealing is the amount of facial expressions . You will fall in love with this game. Currently anticipating every update, Oni!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MrHatIsHere

Very solid trainer game. It is pretty much two things: woo women, and have sex scenes with women. It has a LOT of options for both, and while it can be awkward, it doesn't seem to be the kind of game that can be made unwinnable, so just learn as you go and have fun.

One bit of advice I would give: you might want to focus on leveling your character through class attendance/Danger Room training/etc. before you try wooing the various women around the academy. You can do it later, but it can be easier to level up early without having to balance it with your relationships with the various women, and the wooing/sex scenes should be easier/better once you have leveled up your abilities.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Askwad

This game shows that an idea executed well knowns no engine boundary. It's old but it still stands the test of time!

The gameplay can be a bit clunky and there is too much clicking the same things over and over. And yet, it's great! Why you ask? The premise is simple and easy to immerse yourself in, the character developments are great and branches out respectably.

The art is good and gives a genuine feeling, the character progress is just simple good old fashioned fun and when you reap the rewards of sex, there's enough to satisfy for a long time.

8.5/10 Would recommend to all who like dating-sims and x-men parodies!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Donald_Punch

The best trainer game on here, been playing it for years. The updates are very slow but currently there is enough content here to keep you satisfied for a very long time. It’s even bigger in its current state than other completed trainer games.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4492720

If you love Marvel's X-Men, you'll love this game! It even let's you choose a Black skin tone, which is GREATLY appreciated, let me tell you! (Or green, if you're into that, lol) You can do all sorts of stuff with the girls, with more on the way! It is a very immersive dating sim, and you can build a harem and have threesomes, too! A must play for all fans of the beautiful X-Women!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DiceYR

[As of v0.996b]

An excellent and special game.
    Compared to most of the visual novel type games on this site, this game plays more like a fun game, although it has the same engine (renpy). Not much of a linear narrative plot, this also means that even after you've played it once, it's still fun to play it again.

Highlights:
    1) Unique and attractive artworks. It really makes this game stand out. It is rare to see a similar style of character on this site.
    2) Outstanding gameplay. Straightforward but not boring, with carefully considered rewarding mechanisms that make each step forward feel fresh and fun.
    3) Rich content coupled with great freedom under a certain framework.
    • So far, debuted 6 characters, at least 4 characters already have a lot of content (a lot of unique clothing, looks, sex options, etc.).
    • Players can modify characters according to their preferences. In addition, the game allows players to decide on the actions and scenes to be performed with any character (date/study/sex in classroom/shower room/phones sex/etc. with 1 or 2 characters).
    • The characters can also interact with each other (so far up to two female characters in the same scene).
    • There are a number of events, such as catching someone on masturbating. When there are plural girls in a scene, interaction with one of them (e.g., sex) may be noticed by another girl and trigger follow-up (e.g., join you) depending on her stats.
    • Every activity you do will be reflected in the character. For example, after dozens of sessions of anal sex, the pain reflected in the character's facial expression will gradually decrease

Few issues:
    1) Some of the erotic scenes are weird.
    2) Some bugs in the general gameplay experience and in the erotic scenes.
    3) The process of corrupting a character is very grinding. You can speed up this process through mods or tweaking the console. But if you don't know the procedure, the playthrough can be tough.
    4) As for now, a great portion of the game experience relies on tweaking console variables. If you know the basics of how to use the console, the game will be easy and enjoyable. If not, it can be tedious.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

mp82rw

The art style just has something special to it... I don't know what it is, but Oni hit it out of the part with character design.

The gameplay is pretty straight forward and rewarding. The money aspect of it can be on the grindy side, and the RNG events can be frustrating, but it's generally easy to overlook with the character art and their personalities.

All in all, I enjoy this game very much and I'm hopeful for a story line in the future!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Johnson2588

What could i say? this game really looking good and sometimes and the gameplay also conveys these impressions.
    For Beginning you're student of Xavier's school you have unique ability disable the powers, and make each girl horny , eventually they ask you stop itching effect and in exchange, you offer them how to do it:sneaky:

But there's always be something what won't suit you or you not quite like it
    and i can't give more than 5

1. Animations some of them look good, some of them they look funny or some of them looks a little bit ugly, but sometimes some animations looks decent enough and you enjoying the process.
    Yes over time animations are polished after each update, but there are those that just stayed away they are and you'll have to choose another one so as not to spoil your impression

2. In game 6 girls(It seems like there are 8 planned in total, next girl is Jubilee) Just for the notice - That decent and good
    Only 4 of 6 looks completed and good for enjoying the process

3. Clothing
    Each looks unique and has unique clothing
    Each one can be dressed as you want, but still clothes are too little represented in the game,them not enough and only the recent Halloween update has diluted some of these clothes,
    I'm not asking make a barby game, 4 instead of 2 clothes would be more cool
    Each girl has 2 standard clothes 1 standard underwear and 2 complete extra underwear(lace and swimsuit) that you can buy
    you can mix every clothes for the girl and also rip pantyhose:eek:
    so that each of the girls looked more sexy and horny than usual
    (sad it's not yoga pants:cry:)
    Each you can date,study, fun each other and even more!
    (Even make a threesome)
    There's few bars showing you how much they love you in different ways:
    Love,Obedience,Inhibitions,Lust , and how much semen point you left.

4. Events
    In game few events, some of them repeats for every girl,but events for the girls,criminally little: like caught someone on masturbating, or you fun with girl and other girl notice and leave or decide to join , or fun with girl in a public and Xavier's can caught you, only Storm have unique event night on pool, if will be also each one as unique for every girl as for the storm that would be great.

In short:
    If parts of animations not wil be bugged
    Clothes will be more than 2,
    Events will be more than 10 and for the girls be unique

The game will look decent than 5

Is it worth playing it? YES! Really fun to play(y) and be in those small world but still need more polishing, game looks almost completed:coffee:
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Kei-Sama

This game is great. The sex scenes are easy to use while they have many different options. The art is amazing as well as the dialogue. Some if the characters arent finished but everything else in the game makes up for it. It kinda feels like it has untouched potential though.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 891068

This is my fav of all time! I've been playing for a while now, and it keeps getting better.
    I like the artwork a lot
    and I most write more word to post this review, but I just want to give this game five star. Its great.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Peter the Great

this very good game. about 5 girls to pursue and all have sexual content. as trainers go this one is very good and one of the best. would be better with music and more animations. Artist has a distinct art syle which is hard to find.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Treeclimberlol

Laura's titjob alone is better than F95% of the shit posted on here. I genuinely mean that. this game is easily the best game we have available. it almost makes me regret the things i've done. I'm so sorry to all the people i've hurt.