Mar 14, 2018
Keep playing it, mate. You only have to discard all the girls after Laura, some poses, the Halloween event, the mall, the female mc, the addiction mechanic for everyone other than Rogue and Prime's improvements.
Honestly, it still measures very well to the current version. Especially considering it runs smooth as a flatearther's brain and you can juggle the stats without having to go into the command console.
No jubes, no way :mad:

Mar 14, 2018
Iirc, there were at least a couple of attempts at adding orgy events to the game, but having more than two LIs on screen at the same time was causing crashes for loads of users, so Oni tried to remove that possibility because he wasn't able to figure out how to prevent the crashes. This was ages ago, around .998-.999. I read a while ago in a change log that he thought he'd figured out what was causing the crashes and thought he'd fixed it and was removing the restriction from the game, but hadn't written anything for scenarios with more than two LIs, so it could still be pretty buggy if someone ended up in that situation somehow. I'm not sure what he changed to prevent/allow more than two LIs on screen at the same time. It has always been pretty common glitch to get more LIs on screen even with the restriction in place, especially in the showers. So, in a sense, accidental orgies have been possible since there were more than two LIs in the game, but intentional orgies have always been a bit elusive, at least in the base game
In recent updates we barely have threesomes working, the "swap to" option has been extremely buggy, at least in my device.
Once in a while I'm forced to keep fucking the girls until time runs out because the recent resizing of the menu boxes can hide the option to leave the sex menu. A really tough problem to have, as you can imagine :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of threesomes, there used to be the option to have both girls do something to one another while you were busy on one of them. Now how am I supposed to fuck Laura's ass while she and Kitty lick each others pussy? Imagination alone? Fuck that noise!

Reactions: Bekai7

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
What did you expect them to do? Fuck in a kids Saturday AM cartoon? Kiss when Rogue is a life-leech? No, they did an entire episode in an eight episode final season devoted to appeasing the shippers. Your comment is meritless.
What did I expect them to do? I dont know, maybe and episode were rogue wanted to act a love scene with him, or maybe one were she went in a snow trip with him insted of jean, or buying christmas presents in new york togetter, or telling misty that she likes him.. Wait all that happen in the show whit cyclops, hummm, o yeah because the show wanted a love triangle with scott and jean, gambit is just there to be a magnetos acolytes, dont be dumb

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
What did I expect them to do? I dont know, maybe and episode were rogue wanted to act a love scene with him, or maybe one were she went in a snow trip with him insted of jean, or buying christmas presents in new york togetter, or telling misty that she likes him.. Wait all that happen in the show whit cyclops, hummm, o yeah because the show wanted a love triangle with scott and jean, gambit is just there to be a magnetos acolytes, dont be dumb
No offense but if you want to write romance melodrama then dont use superheros for that, its really not what superheros comics are meant to be doing and a big reason why western comics have so many problems currently because they been highjacked by people that care entirely about their slash fanfic and little else, this is why Korra failed to follow on Ang.

This doesnt happen in Manga because usually they stick to what they are doing, there is some romance in Demon Slayer but at no point it highjacked the plot, same with other action series were that is secondary as support and leave the shipping crap to doujins, there is still series entirely on romance that just shows how bad western comics became as its hyperfocused on superheros only but then again, this is why manga diversity allows it to continue to thrive as western comics are further and further in the decline due to their unwillingness to diversity (even if we can thank the Comic Book Code for that originally) and too hyperfocused on decades old characters with little actual inovation.

But the thing is, dont expect a cartoon aimed children to have content targeted at another demographics, I see this a lot when grown ass men complain about media not cathering to their needs, the audience that watched Madoka and Pretty Cure werent the same and expecting Pretty Cure to start being about Cure shipping is asemine yet it happens in the fandom but we shouldnt let the people that the show was never aimed at to dictacte how the show should be.

Reactions: armond

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
This doesnt happen in Manga because usually they stick to what they are doing, there is some romance in Demon Slayer but at no point it highjacked the plot, same with other action series were that is secondary as support and leave the shipping crap to doujins, there is still series entirely on romance that just shows how bad western comics became as its hyperfocused on superheros only but then again, this is why manga diversity allows it to continue to thrive as western comics are further and further in the decline due to their unwillingness to diversity (even if we can thank the Comic Book Code for that originally) and too hyperfocused on decades old characters with little actual inovation.
I do want to point out that while it doesn't necessarily hijack the plot, mangas will often interweave it into the plot. Like Inuyasha or Maoyuu or Horimiya or Karekano. And I think this is because mangas, and really, fiction books in general here, aren't categorized into genres like "romance" or "mystery" or "thriller". Like, Japanese publishers don't go "We do romance novels". At most, you get like shounen or shoujo or seinen, which implies some things, but aren't a hard and fast rule. Like I think Inuyasha, despite being romance drama heavy, is put in the shounen section. Ah! Megamisama, I think was seinen? And you'd think a lot of Clamp's stuff (Magic Knights Rayearth, Chobits, XXXHolic, etc.) would be more shoujo, but most (if not all) of it, I think, ended up in the shounen category.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I'm sorry, what?! You wanted...Rogue. A member of the X-Men. To go on lovey-dovey dates. With Gambit. An Acolyte. One of the evil bad guys. A guy who hypno-charmed and attempted to murder her the first time they met. A guy she didn't know from Adam. A guy she had no romantic feelings for at all. You wanted those two...to date?!

You...did you even watch the series? Of all the takes someone could walk away with...that was yours?! That Rogue and Gambit should've dated even though there was no connection between them at all? Regardless of the fact that Rogue is still in High School throughout the series and Gambit is depicted as being several years older?

No. That makes no bloody sense at all. Hell, the writers had to bend over backwards and jump through more hoops than Evel Knievel jumped rivers in his lifetime just to pull-off that Season 4 episode in order to get the shippers to shut-up. Unless you wanted Gambit to have been a member of the X-Men and going to high school with the other X-kiddies? Which makes absolutely no sense given his character background and would've been character assassination to do so. Madre de Dios...

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Is there any mod that is compatible with the current version of the game that adds a bunch of new clothing options?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes