View attachment 89978

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Nice mod, tried it...

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Would love to see some more collars for each. character. Can anyone tell me how these recolors are being made? I'm trying to go through Photoshop but the end products aren't the same.

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018

"... I figured out a new trick with sprite building, how the sprites get layered. It might make the game run a bit smoother when multiple sprites are out. Or maybe worse, it's hard to test for, but we'll see the next build and if it's not good I can revert it. I think it's better though, less total checks at once, and it sorts things easier than how I had been doing it."

I hope you guys don't have to recompile/remake your mods.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017

"... I figured out a new trick with sprite building, how the sprites get layered. It might make the game run a bit smoother when multiple sprites are out. Or maybe worse, it's hard to test for, but we'll see the next build and if it's not good I can revert it. I think it's better though, less total checks at once, and it sorts things easier than how I had been doing it."

Sounds great either way, better now than far later if mods will need some touch ups xD. Seems like there will be more Emma art too!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017

He might finally turn it into concatenating strings

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
In terms of recolor mods I've yet to see a darker option for rogue's green panties or kitty's lace underwear.
Also working on a more revealing towel. I'd love to see about unlocking the restaurant as a sex location later on.
Rogue_black_panty_example.png Kitty_black_lace.png Kitty_body_towel_wip.png

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

nimbo

Oct 11, 2017

The best thing about this is that if he want, the layer process could accelerate the art/animation process, fuck, even reducing the time on creating more girls, because once you have the assets, like legs, belly, arms, etc, its faster to create more by just mixing things up or changing it a little!

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Do we have to wait for Shanx to put that in his mod hoard or can we just drop it in the folder without worrying about any conflicts or overwriting something else?

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Do we have to wait for Shanx to put that in his mod hoard or can we just drop it in the folder without worrying about any conflicts or overwriting something else?
He shared just the assets, so putting them into the folder would just replace the originals since they have the same name

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
New version with everything from before
Lace lingerie recolors for Kitty (options will appear once you give her the basic lace underwear)
Also added a towel for Emma, so if you manage somehow to get her to the showers or something like that it might not bug out anymore

darker lace.png

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Basically if the files are the same name and just replacing what's already in the folder, it will work fine but you'll be overwriting the old version. I believe what Shanks does is rename the new mod files and add lines in the game's script so we have the option of choosing the new modded clothes or using the vanilla ones. Now if the mod is new clothes entirely and not a replacement like the recolors I do, there's usually no way to test them until Shanks or someone else actually adds them to the game.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes