1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.979e] [Oni]

Discussion in 'Games' started by 7767, Aug 5, 2016.

[Ren'Py] Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.979e] [Oni] 4.6 5 17votes
4.6/5, 17 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (17)
  1. ayla

ayla New Member

Jun 21, 2017
    how to get along with kitty

2. zazzaro

zazzaro Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2017
    Start with dates.

3. PresidentFunnyValentine

PresidentFunnyValentine Member

May 25, 2017
    He's not going to use her evolution design.
    He's instead going to use the comic design, which one exactly? I have no idea.

4. TheDevian

TheDevian Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    The main file, and then you can also grab the latest update of the modpack, which you will need to follow the thread for, it gets updated a lot.

I started with gifts, but yeah, dates are good.

brynhildr likes this.
  5. brynhildr

brynhildr Well-Known Pain in the ass Uploader

Jun 2, 2017
    Yes of course, I know that the main game is required XD
    Just wanted to know that, if I can download the latest in the previous page or if I had to download every single file from the previous pages. Thank you c:

6. TheDevian

Mar 8, 2018
    Sorry, just making sure. Yeah, the main file got updated, and the most recent mod pack includes the older ones, so you should be fine as long as you have the newest one.

brynhildr likes this.
  7. Thrugar

Thrugar Member

Nov 14, 2017
    can you throw a link on how these mods are to be added. I tried to do it but crashed the program.

Thanks!

8. TheDevian

Mar 8, 2018
    NOTE: Before doing any modding, it is always a good idea to make a back-up of your game folder first.

You just need to move the files in the mod pack, into the matching folder of the vanilla game. It requires you have the 0.978e-f version, and does not work with the 'cheaty' version, if I remember correctly. For example, if you open the archive, you will see the folder, open that, there is a 'game' folder. Now if you open the folder on your hard drive where your game is saved, and open that, you will see it also has a 'game' folder. Drag the game folder from the archive into the one on your hard drive that so that it overwrites the one there already. Alternately, open the game folder in both places, and drag everything from the archive into that one. It should be fairly obvious of you look at the folder structure in both locations.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  9. Thrugar

Thrugar Member

Nov 14, 2017
    thanks!

10. voyeurkind

voyeurkind Active Member

Jan 26, 2018
    First off, a date. You can do more if you want, but a single date will work just fine.

Next, flirt with her every single chance you get. Rub her shoulders over and over again. This drives up her love stat.

Finally, just be patient. She'll actually let you do a lot of things fairly early, but remember that the MC is tailor made for seducing Rogue, not Kitty or anyone else. You jut have to be patient and keep working her. She'll come around.

TheDevian likes this.
  11. TheDevian

Mar 8, 2018
    Yeah, it took me a while to realize they were not exactly in order of easiest at the top, an hardest at the bottom with the flirts.

12. Thrugar

Thrugar Member

Nov 14, 2017
    I got it working just curious about her talking back to you and it says [not in yet] does that mean its not in the game yet? or i haven't gotten along with her enough yet?

13. voyeurkind

voyeurkind Active Member

Jan 26, 2018
    If it's Emma, it's likely not in the game yet. She's fairly limited at the moment.

14. PhoenixFireeye

PhoenixFireeye Active Member

Nov 2, 2017
    What's the fastest way to raise Kitty's relationship points? Everything I try just does a couple of points and it takes forever to do anything and her liking it.

15. BMXninja

BMXninja New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    Give her books, study with her and take her on dates.

16. Ahhjksio

Ahhjksio Member

Aug 18, 2017
    I've done a few recolors for the yellow cami and gym shorts and the orange MFG top and skirt. See what you guys think, I really like the black skirt it's convenient to match with most other clothing and I think the white tanktop and blue shorts look pretty cute too

Please Log in / Register to view this link

black skirt and top.png
    white tanktop blue shorts.png

JSR., Shanks_Aka, srbot2016 and 3 others like this.
  17. shoezace

shoezace New Member

May 21, 2017
    Anyone mind uploading a modded version of the game, not able to get the mods to work on my version.

18. voyeurkind

voyeurkind Active Member

Jan 26, 2018
    See

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Of course, the fastest way would be to simply cheat and buff all of her stats up to 1000. IMO, that defeats the purpose of the game, however.

19. voyeurkind

voyeurkind Active Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Something I noticed when trying out one of these mods--I had Kitty remove Rogue's clothes in a public place, and she got embarrassed and ran away. The thing is though that her Inhibition was at 1000 at the time--being naked in public shouldn't have been any sort of big deal for her.

Instead of running away, perhaps she should playfully strip Kitty in retaliation when her stats are that high.

cvbn28c and TheDevian like this.
  20. TheDevian

Mar 8, 2018
    I have been wondering that myself, I expected it to be a fun way for them to play together, start a 3-way, and then she ran away ...when all she was wearing/lost were her stockings. ...Which seemed especially odd, since we were in my room when it first happened.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018