Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I was wondering if your mod might conflict with Travel Mode? Perhaps it's a silly question but I was just thinking that maybe there are scene triggers that are only available in Default Mode or vice versa, etc
Not from what I've seen. In fact, the pool and field apparently don't show up if you aren't in travel mode (haven't actually tested this).

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
So was looking through the code. Recalled Rogue would send selfies even if I tried turning that option off.. It seems the check for Rogue is not R_Nudes but K_Nudes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks_Aka

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I can't get any of the selfies. In fact, I had to tell Kitty to stop sending me nudes because every time she would try to send one I would get an error message and have to rollback.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
I can't get any of the selfies. In fact, I had to tell Kitty to stop sending me nudes because every time she would try to send one I would get an error message and have to rollback.
Might be a good idea to copy the contents of the crash and paste it here in spoilers. Personally never had such a bug, wouldn't know where to start to recreate it.

The only thing I can imagine is if you got closer to Kitty faster than Rogue, and since rogue Selfie code includes K_Nudes instead R_Nudes by mistake, that might be what's causing the issue. Or perhaps something else xD

Last edited:

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I've done a few recolors for the yellow cami and gym shorts and the orange MFG top and skirt. See what you guys think, I really like the black skirt it's convenient to match with most other clothing and I think the white tanktop and blue shorts look pretty cute too

View attachment 89192
View attachment 89193
I didnt add it yet cause there was no recolors for sex and BJ

So was looking through the code. Recalled Rogue would send selfies even if I tried turning that option off.. It seems the check for Rogue is not R_Nudes but K_Nudes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed it, thanks

Might be a good idea to copy the contents of the crash and paste it here in spoilers. Personally never had such a bug, wouldn't know where to start to recreate it.

The only thing I can imagine is if you got closer to Kitty faster than Rogue, and since rogue Selfie code includes K_Nudes instead R_Nudes by mistake, that might be what's causing the issue. Or perhaps something else XD
He probably don't have the images on the right folder

Reactions: Miosys

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
New version with everything from before
Some fixes
Darker version of classroom (some people have complained about it and I find the original too bright too)
Wear vibe to class option for both Rogue and Kitty (you can turn it on at the classroom)

vibe.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
He probably don't have the images on the right folder
Not sure how that could be, all of the other modded content is showing up just fine, I didn't do any manual moving of files or folders except to extract everything into the games directory as instructed. What did I do wrong?

I'll load up the game when I get home and copy/paste the error log here if that helps. Just so I'm aware, are the selfies a modded feature or were those added with the latest official release? For some reason I thought they were an official thing but it's getting hard to keep track, considering the modded stuff you guys are putting out is quickly outpacing any official content we're getting from Oni x'D

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Not sure how that could be, all of the other modded content is showing up just fine, I didn't do any manual moving of files or folders except to extract everything into the games directory as instructed. What did I do wrong?

I'll load up the game when I get home and copy/paste the error log here if that helps. Just so I'm aware, are the selfies a modded feature or were those added with the latest official release? For some reason I thought they were an official thing but it's getting hard to keep track, considering the modded stuff you guys are putting out is quickly outpacing any official content we're getting from Oni x'D
Modded stuff, check for the folder KittySelfie inside the images folder

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Maybe some files left from a bad install got into the wrong place? Just a thought.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
That's funny, I have the exact opposite problem where I'm spammed with selfies (Which wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't only three variations) ((Not that I don't appreciate the work))

Also telling Rogue to fuck off with this shit doesn't seem to work, Haven't tried it with Kitty though nor have I tried the newest version

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
That's funny, I have the exact opposite problem where I'm spammed with selfies (Which wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't only three variations) ((Not that I don't appreciate the work))

Also telling Rogue to fuck off with this shit doesn't seem to work, Haven't tried it with Kitty though nor have I tried the newest version
The chance of receiving one is 33%, Rogue was bugged before, its fixed now

Reactions: TrashBoss

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The do that in the mod, right?

New version with everything from before
Some fixes
Darker version of classroom (some people have complained about it and I find the original too bright too)
Wear vibe to class option for both Rogue and Kitty (you can turn it on at the classroom)

View attachment 89654

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Cool, cool. But where can I find 978e at?

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope Oni sees all of this. Maybe it would make him realize that he needs to delegate some of his work for the updates to come faster and for his patreons to not get bored.
Of course not. He is too big for us! .....XDXD

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
I like that collar! Its cute.
Thanks! I think the original top and skirt was created by an anonymous poster not Hakunon which is a bit of a shame because I wish I could ask them to make the heart a bit smaller in the sex pose. If you compare the size of the heart between Kitty standing and in this sex pose there's a big difference. Still cute though it's just a small nitpick I noticed and tbh it really doesn't matter

I hope Oni sees all of this. Maybe it would make him realize that he needs to delegate some of his work for the updates to come faster and for his patreons to not get bored.
Oh, Oni is aware of the mods here lol. He knew about them on the same day the first mod came out in fact

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you compare the size of the heart between Kitty standing and in this sex pose there's a big difference. Still cute though it's just a small nitpick I noticed and tbh it really doesn't matter
Indeed there is a noticable difference. Me, i'd prefer to see it higher? Its seems out of place this way, i'd prefer it to be along the center line of that collar but my guess is that its intentinal so her chin doesn't cover it. I don't mind its big size :) I'd go the other way around and make it bigger when outside of sex. What does that MFG stands for? Do you have an idea?

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Indeed there is a noticable difference. Me, i'd prefer to see it higher? Its seems out of place this way, i'd prefer it to be along the center line of that collar but my guess is that its intentinal so her chin doesn't cover it. I don't mind its big size :) I'd go the other way around and make it bigger when outside of sex. What does that MFG stands for? Do you have an idea?
You've got a point with the chin I noticed that too. Might have been difficult to have it placed behind during the animations. No idea what MFG stands for. I was thinking about attempting to change it so it says DFC instead ;) (delicious flat chest)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.40 star(s) 143 Votes