Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just an FYI, on his own patreon Oni says do not download this version because its a bug filled mess. I'd wait a version or 2
Which is probably the best course of action. But it works for me even now, or at least i can definitely start it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm hit with an error everytime i catch Emma masterbaiting.

While loading <'Image' 'images/EmmaSprite/EmmaSprite_WetCrotch_Overlay.png'>:
File "game/Expanded Mod 15-07/game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 1002, in script call
call E_Strip
File "game/Expanded Mod 15-07/game/Emma_Stripping.rpy", line 64, in script
"She pulls her [Line] over her head and throws it behind her."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/EmmaSprite/EmmaSprite_WetCrotch_Overlay.png'.

Oni said:
Ok, as described in the patch notes, this build will likely be buggy, so only download this one if you enjoy bug testing and don't mind if it crashes a few minutes into the new content. Just let me know how you got to that point, and I'll fix it for the next build.

For those new to the bug testing process here, if the game crashes, post here the resulting text, up to the point where it says "full traceback." The part after that is only very rarely necessary for me tracking down the bug and takes up a lot of space so don't worry about it. In some cases it helps for me to know the process you took to get to that point, like which order you did things in, I'll ask if I need that sort of info. Also feel free to message me if you'd rather not post here.

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this update???
Every download link, after downloading, tells me that the files are either corrupt or missing.
it happens to me every so often when dealing with rar'ed files, randomly with no real reason, happened with this one too, if it was a zip or 7z no problems ever just in the rar form but i think it is a problem with windows rather than the actual rar file

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
can't exhibition whit Emma? seem like when trying to have sex whit her and another girl
she always refuses and this error was append and
this error code is appended when selecting threesome Emma relationship tab too

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 1726, in <module>
NameError: name 'rules' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Emma_DateNight.rpyc", line 952, in script call
  File "Emma_Scenes.rpyc", line 545, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2029, in script call
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 738, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 1206, in script call
  File "Emma_Chat.rpyc", line 110, in script call
  File "Emma_Chat.rpyc", line 270, in script call
  File "Emma_Scenes.rpyc", line 1652, in script
  File "M:\Rogue-Like-0.980-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "M:\Rogue-Like-0.980-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "M:\Rogue-Like-0.980-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\Rogue-Like-0.980-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Emma_Scenes.rpy", line 1726, in <module>
NameError: name 'rules' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980
[/CODE]

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Lol true. Although sometimes the amount of content that comes out doesn't feel like it's worth the wait, but what do I know? I'm a greedy bastard who just likes to enjoy the game, not someone who knows the ins and outs of coding.
Aren't we all greedy when it comes to such a game? :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Dboss

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How is this game not getting more attention? It has everything you'd want from the genre. I only encountered one bug and thats when you take Emma for Dinner&Cinema after the event you take her home at which point she acts like you are in her room, but with the fountain/park in the background, the next morning she gets Kitty's events and dialog, but with her sprite and name in the text bubble - which also makes it possible to fool around in public, as long as it is not sex, which leads to crash

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just found the game since it popped in updates.. need advice. Downloaded this new update..but saw a mod.. can I use this mod for the extra stuff with this ? and if so which should I get? the vanilla game .978 one with the mod? then only use the mod? Just dont want to waste time.

Jul 1, 2017
How is this game not getting more attention? It has everything you'd want from the genre.
The game suffers from minor bugs and lack of consistent content, there's only one person working on the game and he's not a coder, meaning it takes him ~10x longer to do what a coder does, this increases substantially the time it takes for the game to get some game changing content and since you can only play a game so much the audience gravitate towards other games.

I also think the game is playing too safe, not exploring it's potential enough, I mean one thing I'd love to be added aside from multiple sex positions (since there's only one per character) is specific sex scenarios, for example, you could have sex with one of the girls during class by her sitting on your lap, then you get a specific CG for that.
(also as an artist myself a lot of the newer CG looks weird, like Kitty/Emma BJ face and Emma's sex position)

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
The game suffers from minor bugs and lack of consistent content, there's only one person working on the game and he's not a coder, meaning it takes him ~10x longer to do what a coder does, this increases substantially the time it takes for the game to get some game changing content and since you can only play a game so much the audience gravitate towards other games.

I also think the game is playing too safe, not exploring it's potential enough, I mean one thing I'd love to be added aside from multiple sex positions (since there's only one per character) is specific sex scenarios, for example, you could have sex with one of the girls during class by her sitting on your lap, then you get a specific CG for that.
(also as an artist myself a lot of the newer CG looks weird, like Kitty/Emma BJ face and Emma's sex position)
For example, the last release had seven versions while he tried to work out the bugs. BTW, there's already an "a" version out for this too.

The game's been in development for years now though, and Oni is getting $4000/month. My problem is that he'd go months w/o a new release, and when it came out there was maybe several minutes of new content. .0979f came out in July, and we're at the end of September. The amount of new content from the release notes reads like someone who played the previous version will again cover it in minutes. I backed him for a long time, but the return on my money just wasn't cutting it compared to other creators.

He's earning enough now that he could get somebody to help out, but I think the game will crawl along until he does.

As far as the content, maybe so, but it could also be that he simply has so little progress he can't branch out. I loved the game when it first came out, and I still think the premise is worthwhile. Just can't deal with the trickle of content.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
I look forward to seeing the next girl he adds to the game, so many from the Evolution series to pick from, and more than a few deserving of a leash X3

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
The sex scenes with Emma look kind of weird. I get what Oni was going for, but it just looks off.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I like the Emma sex scene pose. Nice to finally get cowgirl in game. Also, really like the expression change when she orgasms or when you blow inside her.

The patch notes mentioned you can eventually get Emma into a threesome. Anyone figure it out yet? She seems much more willing to double date with Rogue if that's of any help.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes