Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Strange question maybe, but is there some way to increase stats with Kitty or Emma without flirting with them?
Flirting is just a collection of options that increase or decrease stats with them. So thats the way to go. There are books but those are one-shots. Whats the problem with flirting?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, obviously when you have high enough stat, you switch from flirting to sex options :) With Kitty that is because we are damn cockblocked with Emma :'(

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
There are books but those are one-shots. Whats the problem with flirting?
Normal dating sims don't interest me, especially if you have to initiate things, but I like the addiction dynamic with Rogue. Was wondering if there's something unconventional that can be done with the others. Kitty's intro hinted at an interest in being restrained and Emma mentioned an ''experiment'', but neither seems to play out on its own.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You can stick to just obedience route. Just because the option is called flirthing you can imagine it as "Gain influence" option. Emma has very limited content right now.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
You can stick to just obedience route. Just because the option is called flirthing you can imagine it as "Gain influence" option. Emma has very limited content right now.
Eh, outright sexual harassment isn't my thing but maybe I'm too picky.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Eh, outright sexual harassment isn't my thing but maybe I'm too picky.
Well, this isn't exactly rape we see here. More like feeding the submissive sides of the girls on the obedience route. Yes, by being an asshole.. But we aren't raping them.
Unfortunately there are no built-in unique features beside Rogue's addiction. Kitty has a different speach style, thats it. Mods are giving Kitty a kinky streak so she starts wearing leather and straps. Emma's content is limited to one-sided petting. Who knows when we gonna see more, Oni might release something new or might have to wait till 2019....

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Made the menus scrollable (although I think there's no overflowing menu right now, so you probably wont be able to notice it)
- Emma might be at the pool during the weekend
- Some Kitty's clothes recolors
- Kitty's blindfold present in more scenes during sex
- Added option to slap Rogue's ass when she shows you the plug (you can also be detected by Xavier or Emma)
- Added a small hand anim for slapping Rogue's ass
- Added the ring gag that @Olive_Drab had provided (can also be used during blowjob and titjob)
- Added a faster speed for Rogue's anal scene (let me know if breaks anything)

emma pool.png slapping hand.png rogue ringgag.png kitty blindfold.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
- Everything from before
- Made the menus scrollable (although I think there's no overflowing menu right now, so you probably wont be able to notice it)
- Added option to slap Rogue's ass when she shows you the plug (you can also be detected by Xavier or Emma)
- Added the ring gag that @Olive_Drab had provided (can also be used during blowjob and titjob)

View attachment 92486 View attachment 92487 View attachment 92488 View attachment 92489

Thanks! Any chance you can actually make some of these clothes options gifts? There's very little to do with the money as of now and it would add some longevity to the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
- Everything from before

View attachment 92486 View attachment 92487 View attachment 92488 View attachment 92489

awsome update guys thanks for taking my suggestions in and making them real! By the way how do i get rogue to take the professors powers? I have done it once but cant remember how i did it.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
- Everything from before
STUFF!!!
Hey, I noticed you had put in the option for a ballgag during tits'a'fuckin but I don't think I posted the art assest for it; so good thinkin' ahead!

Also, here is aforementioned asset. Rogue_bj_mouth_ballgag.png

It's sized to fit/overlay/replace the file: "Rogue_bj_mouth_surprised". I'm not 100% sure that is the right one, I don't know if it uses the "sprite" folder for the head during that sequence or the "BJ" head, but those two images are different sizes.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
There's a bug at the pool with the "Go for a swim" option if there's a girl there. You can just spam that option indefinitely and time wont pass but you'll get the stat increases each time.
Fixed it

Hey, I noticed you had put in the option for a ballgag during tits'a'fuckin but I don't think I posted the art assest for it; so good thinkin' ahead!

Also, here is aforementioned asset. View attachment 92692

It's sized to fit/overlay/replace the file: "Rogue_bj_mouth_surprised". I'm not 100% sure that is the right one, I don't know if it uses the "sprite" folder for the head during that sequence or the "BJ" head, but those two images are different sizes.
Yeah, at the top of my head I think thats the correct one, I'll add it by tomorrow or saturday
Btw, could you share those glasses and the green shirt you posted a few days ago?

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Fixed it

Yeah, at the top of my head I think thats the correct one, I'll add it by tomorrow or saturday
Btw, could you share those glasses and the green shirt you posted a few days ago?
Funny you should ask, I just finished that set. I made a black version, too.
GetToTheCroppa.jpg
I didn't know exactly how the glasses would slot in to the model (I'm still not 100% on the layer build order) so I just put the whole part that fits under the hair layer.

Reactions: Benny Blanco

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
need help can't get the mods to work i extract to from the zip file but when i play error ie the ball gag mod for rogue?

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Funny you should ask, I just finished that set. I made a black version, too.
View attachment 92701
I didn't know exactly how the glasses would slot in to the model (I'm still not 100% on the layer build order) so I just put the whole part that fits under the hair layer.
Nice, thanks, and yeah the layer build order can be trick most of the time

need help can't get the mods to work i extract to from the zip file but when i play error ie the ball gag mod for rogue?
what error?

Ender Wiggin

Jun 16, 2017
awsome update guys thanks for taking my suggestions in and making them real! By the way how do i get rogue to take the professors powers? I have done it once but cant remember how i did it.

You need to level her up enough to steal powers. I think maybe 6 or 7. Then get caught, then execute plan omega.

If you have console commands active you can give her statpoints with the code:

R_StatPoints =

then just give her like 10 points and then level her up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe you also need to get yourself to level 5.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes