firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
it is complete that i am aware of and i have found it on 8muses.com along with sunsetriders7 other stuff

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it is complete that i am aware of and i have found it on 8muses.com along with sunsetriders7 other stuff
That one has even less pages than the one on e-hentai, which says it is still 'ongoing' and 'ends' on a 'cliffhanger' (want to see that cheerleader outfit).

(for those who are not logged into the exhentai)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Shouldn't it be better to have separate modding thread, and keep this one for official content from Oni?

Just suggestion...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Shouldn't it be better to have separate modding thread, and keep this one for official content from Oni?

Just suggestion...
It's been suggested several times before, but A) someone would have to maintain/monitor it, and B) we would have to follow it. Isn't following one page per game enough? What would be better is to maintain an updated link to it on the main page/post, like the cheaty version has.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
But it may be too much.

For example, I may want to just follow when next update will be, and may just occasionally check modding thread, to see if anything good is made.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017

Just suggestion...
That is so unnecessary. It is not like he is dropping releases daily or even weekly. Plus, when it does drop, it is just a couple links. You can just keep track of the official contents in the OP. There is no reason to keep the entire thread JUST for content that gets released every other month as if it would get cluttered.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Just suggestion...
For me, it would be useful to have a second thread, mainly for people who have questions about actually playing the game rather than modding it. This thread is currently 94 pages, and I would hazard a guess that around half of the posts are about mods. When someone does have an actual question about game play, you end up getting the same questions over and over again that could easily be resolved with a search (and I'm well aware that many are just too lazy to perform a search).

Additionally, it's not easy to keep up with the mods as they're being released very rapidly. Then you start getting more and more questions about how to install the mods and error reports for the mods, etc. etc. I just think that with the extended modding of this game, a separate thread dedicated to those mods would be a very useful thing.

Also, would it really be that much of a hardship to follow one more thread? Oni doesn't update that often whereas it seems there are new mod files to download (if one wants them) almost daily.

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys, can we have a separate thread for discussing if we could have a separate thread? Thanks.

I'm only joking, of course.;) Normally, I'd be inclined to have a separate thread for mods, but with the long-ish gaps between updates and the fact that the game is fairly straightforward (no need for walkthroughs and such), I think it's fine to have mod discussions in here as well. Having said that, if Oni starts pumping out content more frequently or if we get a plethora of mods (seriously, thank you modders), then I'll be the one to start/monitor a modding thread for rogue-like if need be.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you think 94 pages is bad, you should go look at Summer Saga, it is starting to near 800 pages. XD

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
If you think 94 pages is bad, you should go look at Summer Saga, it is starting to near 800 pages. XD
And most of that can be condensed down to people bitching about release dates and how much money he gets for how little content, and the people bitching at those people.

Reactions: TheDevian

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
I'd love to work on more outfits for the characters but I'm aware there really isn't much you can do with the limited space available in the game menu. Oni needs to add some kind of scroll function for the clothing options because without it options seem to get cut off near the bottom.
In the mean time, here are some more kitty recolors for Shanks_AKA to throw on his mod,
if he sees fit:

View attachment 91245 View attachment 91246
@Shanks_Aka
I think you can add something like a "more options" button at the bottom of a sub menu which in turn will open another sub - sub menu. Sorry not really a programmer so cant really tell you the exact method but it would be something like this

Lets talk about your overshirts
tops - clothing option 1 select - color options insert more button here for next sub menu for more color variants- and so on.

PS apologies if it is a bit confusing.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes