Arcee991

Oct 9, 2017
This is the last public post i've seen
"I hope to get a new build out within a week or two, depending on how the testing and the last few bits do. It'll have the lesbian sex scenes I've been working on, in this build you can only initiate it with Rogue as the lead and Kitty also being in the room, but if initial testing works that way then it's a short hop to expanding it to work the other way, and to eventually work Emma into it. Try and test the various permutations, see if any of them break or cause any weird combinations, it's a very complicated system behind the scenes, but I think I sorted it out."
not sure if there is an updated patreon only post

The post is from March 6th

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The people saying saturday are basing themselves off a reply from Oni to a comment on the latest post. He basically said "saturday-ish". And that's from like, 4 days ago I think.

I wouldn't get my hopes up either way. It helps against disappointment.

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
This is the last public post i've seen
"I hope to get a new build out within a week or two, depending on how the testing and the last few bits do. It'll have the lesbian sex scenes I've been working on, in this build you can only initiate it with Rogue as the lead and Kitty also being in the room, but if initial testing works that way then it's a short hop to expanding it to work the other way, and to eventually work Emma into it. Try and test the various permutations, see if any of them break or cause any weird combinations, it's a very complicated system behind the scenes, but I think I sorted it out."
not sure if there is an updated patreon only post

The post is from March 6th
I can't see where the end of the month is mentioned, as said in the comment I quoted?

The people saying saturday are basing themselves off a reply from Oni to a comment on the latest post. He basically said "saturday-ish". And that's from like, 4 days ago I think.

I wouldn't get my hopes up either way. It helps against disappointment.
I wouldn't get my hopes up either, even more so because the first instance of the update is gonna be full of bugs.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the upload! If you're a patreon supporter, would you be able to copy/paste what he said in the latest post when he released the newest version? Just curious.

Diving in to this now. Like all of his new builds I'm sure it'll be buggy as all get out, but I'm excited to see what new Emma content we have and don't feel like waiting a week for a bug free version.

Reactions: zazzaro

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So far I've been able to get Rogue and Kitty started on their make out scene but if I try to suggest to them anything different for them to do, it crashes. Also the same when I ask for a foot job from Kitty.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
This is one of my favorite (in development) h-games, And I both respect and appreciate the effort put into this most recent update

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does this game still have only one sex position for Rogue & Kitty?
From what I see in the art files, apart from the BJs, there is only one position for each girl. That's kind of my problem with it as it is now though I know it's still in development.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
last year he took like a 6 month break and didn't really add anything new. This year like a 3 month break and just teasig. lol. He know his art style is what's keeping people. Next year we will probably get Storm or Jean. One character a year.

Put in (E_Inbt = 999) in console and Emma would get fully nude.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Been a long time since I did one of these, sorry about that. Anyway, OP is updated with links to my modded version. I recommend everyone download this modded version because in addition to baking in the usual cheats, I've gone ahead and fixed the bugs mentioned by @Barkin 10 in addition to Kitty's feet not appearing during the footjob. I'm pretty forgiving but it's ridiculous that Oni is still making this kind of mistake after all this time.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes