Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
roguelike mod.png

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.
This is still the ultimate Goal of our Mod Project. However we had to do some changes because the Code was a nightmare and it did not work like we wanted it to. So we decided to split the Project up into two different Mods wich is a simple base Mod and our Extended Mod. For now we are working on finishing up with the Base Mod to get everything working properly. Then we will put more effort back in the Expanded Mod with all the good stuff. As of right now i have no exact date when we can bring the Extended Mod back. Yes it Sucks, but it was the only way to get everything right!​

Game Updated: April, 2020
Post Updated: May 1, 2020
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.984h
Language: English
Our Discord:
Genre
: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old 0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)

Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

Linux:
Win:
Mac:

Latest Patch
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 Patch (forever Quarantine edition)

- Create new save
- We'll probably not be making an android version for this release (but if someone makes them we're open to adding the link)
- Merge folder game with folder named game (Path on mac: Rogue-Like/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/)

And last but not least nothing of this would be possible without Oni and his great work so go to check out his work and if you can support him!
Thank's a lot man!

99678_emma_training.png 99681_pool_night.png 102592_Emma_recolors.png 103893_emma_pool.png 104325_Rogue_glasses.png 105847_rogue_top.png 106798_emma_glove.png 107867_Rogue_missionary.png 107868_kitty_white_socks_up.png 112542_talk_with.png 112868_kitty_kitty_lingerie.png 113188_invisidick.png 113560_Rogue_swimsuit.png 113561_xavier_picture.png 113795_emma_exhibitionist.png 117903_Emma_sport_clothes.png 120066_mystique_kitty.png 131964_rogue_sr7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Version 11-07 at OP:
Fixed some of Raven Bugs (blowjob, handjob)
Finished Raven's wardrobe
Added Raven's new hair
Added Emma's Titjob scene
Added option on the backpack to switch between Oni's and Modded blowjob
Enabled Emma's and Mystique's sleepover event (not tested)

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, thats some awesome mode! So far I havn't checked the new version ,but does it have that option to have sex with Emma when other girls are around or its blocked too ? Oh and how do find Raven(Mistique)?
cheers ^^

Reactions: Crogernajwnjebd

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Hello, thats some awesome mode! So far I havn't checked the new version ,but does it have that option to have sex with Emma when other girls are around or its blocked too ? Oh and how do find Raven(Mistique)?
cheers ^^
Yes, you can have sex with Emma when the other girls are around
To find Mystique do her 2 events, go to her class during the morning and find her at the danger room at night tuesdays or thursdays(you find out she is Mystique). That unlocks her room.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Wow. Thank the gods.
Downloading it now!!!
Is this mod recent? it didn´t had its own thread before? (Yes, i saw it started today)
It's been going on for a few months. We've been using the game thread till now since there was no new update on the game itself.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Just chiming in to say that it works with vanilla .979e for me. Haven't gone super intensive bug hunting or anything though, so I'll edit this if need be later on.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
The mod works well, great job. I've encountered Raven in the class room @Morning, tried to find her at night, but at least for no I havn't found her there. Any ideas? Maybe I should go there alone ,or maybe a specific day ?

PS. Will there be some sort of an update for Roque - during the missionary position she goes full naked even when she was fully clothed. Is it some sort of bug? Or she simply does not have sprites made for her and clothed sex ?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is possible somehow deactivate cheats?
(Deleting some file or something like that.)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
0.978e modded with 11-07

As always this is the complete package, just unpack & enjoy!
:OhMyGoodness:I need a break. I was actually replying at your post to let you know about the new mod thread. However the post was already in the right place :coldsweat:
Thanks for the complete package.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes