Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I have made some edits so they can be used for other characters! w/ and w/out text. If you want to make your own text the font is "Cordel" size 25, the emoji's are the ones used on twitter (more cartoony). View attachment 194437 View attachment 194438
I will start working on trying to make these outfits available during sex with rogue.
I added it to the github version, if you could make them to fit the cellphone frame instead of Rogue's body we could easily use them for Kitty as well. If you also want to make more of them go for it, I'll gladly add them.

Reactions: Tinymanhood

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Experimental seems highly buggy... Unless I'm misreading the install instructions for the github which is possible. For example using the a fresh install of the build linked from git and then a repository overwrite has a black screen for Xavier's office.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Experimental seems highly buggy... Unless I'm misreading the install instructions for the github which is possible. For example using the a fresh install of the build linked from git and then a repository overwrite has a black screen for Xavier's office.
Yeah, you should expect bugs. It is experimental after all. You're welcome to post any bugs/errors in the "Issues" tab. That would really help us eliminate them.

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
I added it to the github version, if you could make them to fit the cellphone frame instead of Rogue's body we could easily use them for Kitty as well. If you also want to make more of them go for it, I'll gladly add them.
Hi, listen, what's new in your GitHub version compared to version 0.978 + 24-07?

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, you should expect bugs. It is experimental after all. You're welcome to post any bugs/errors in the "Issues" tab. That would really help us eliminate them.
Wasn't a bug, simply an omission the image folder in the instructions. I moved it around and it was fine. That said this new experimental version is lacking issues I pointed out with the chat.rpy's for the girls that I've mentioned in here before.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
By "put this on the folder game," what do you mean? Sorry, not used to doing this.
You download the file screens.rpy and move it to the folder game. I sincerely have no idea how to make the instructions clearer lol. That was for version 0.981, and it's only the bar cheat.

Hi, listen, what's new in your GitHub version compared to version 0.978 + 24-07?
Nothing much, it has the selfie overlay for Rogue, a few bugfixes and the meeting event with Laura (X-23), at the end she gives you a HJ and that's it, also opted for her other pants on the meeting event.

how do I install the GitHub version on Mac?
Don't know, sorry.

Wasn't a bug, simply an omission the image folder in the instructions. I moved it around and it was fine. That said this new experimental version is lacking issues I pointed out with the chat.rpy's for the girls that I've mentioned in here before.
So everything is working fine now? Nice

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Ah, okay. Good to hear that those issues have been resolved!

how do I install the GitHub version on Mac?
I'll see about uploading a Mac version later today.

Nothing much, it has the selfie overlay for Rogue, a few bugfixes and the meeting event with Laura (X-23), at the end she gives you a HJ and that's it, also opted for her other pants on the meeting event.
It also has Emma's cowgirl animation.

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
And when are you planning to release an update with version 0.981b?

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Ran into a few bugs with kitty's bondage suit. (Im using the all-in-one download, if it matteres).
A. The suit only shows in the complete outfit menu, doesnt show in the top or panty manu unless its equiped.
B. If you use the the one without the other there is no way to get it back but the sex manu or using the flirt option "open those zippers" (which is a problem by it self). It will also be gone from all outfits.
C. If you use one without the other without a covershirt or legwear and use the "open those zippers" from the flirt manu, the other part (the one not used) pops back and replaces whatever she is wearing
D. After you use the zipper option the message "kitty puts her clothing back on" keeps apearing but kitty doesnt change clothing.
E. After you get the suit, the butt plug disappears and there is no way to get it back.
F. The suit isnt visible from doggie style.

Unrelated to the whole suit issue, it would be nice to have a more clear instruction on linux installation.

Great game and a much needed mod! Love it!

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
And when are you planning to release an update with version 0.981b?
There's no plans for that at the moment.
Also if everything is going as planned there will be no need to have the latest Oni Build! As our Cracks here are trying to put everything new into the mod!
It is just to much work the other way around, maybe when Oni once finishes the game.

Reactions: Azie

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
lol, So the plan for now is to reverse engineer everything Oni does into the mod?

Azie

May 27, 2018
Also if everything is going as planned there will be no need to have the latest Oni Build! As our Cracks here are trying to put everything new into the mod!
It is just to much work the other way around, maybe when Oni once finishes the game.
Oh my god that sounds great. Would this be a reoccuring thing with each update Oni does?

d921875

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry guys but i got this build
And after that i merged it with
So after that i just got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So i can't launch the game
Is there something wrong in my actions?

Reactions: Jatheman42

jumbotron

Dec 31, 2017
Hey, i'm gonna find myself with a lot of free time pretty soon and I like to think I'm an okay artist. Y'all need anything drawn? I heard you guys are short, and I can do pretty much anything from characters to UI elements. Copying oni's style shouldn't be too hard either.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Emma's cowgirl is a mess, as is the threesome actions. You can make her doggystyle option appear during the cowgirl sex and threesome just straight out errors. Anyway at the moment I'm just redoing my grammar checks, code standardising and etc for the various chat.rpy's.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes